Last Chapter (Part 1)

As I feel my lips that used to always call you go completely dry,

I realized it, like a habitual words that I used to yearn and call for you 

I want to embrace you and laugh like back then,

I want to tell you that.

**

"So are you pregnant?"

"I'm sorry I had to keep it a secret" I answered. "But why?" she asked. "Because I was scared" I uttered looking down. "Y/n I understand your situation but the baby's a blessing" she speaks as I look up to meet her eyes. "For me but not for a famous idol like Yoongi who has an image to protect" I said.

"But Y/n--"

"It's okay, I'll raise the baby myself" I mumbled interrupting her. "No, you can't just do this alone, you need Yoongi" she argues. "You can hide it for now but what would you do once the baby grows up? The baby needs a father and that is Yoongi" she continued. "If I tell him, his career will be in jeopardy but at the same time I do want my baby to have a father" I muttered.

" Y/n it's okay, I know your head's in a mess right now since you both are facing an issue but you need to carefully think about this, for your baby's future" Chantrelle explained as I nod my head. "I know, it's just that I was scared for a moment that's why I was convinced to leave Korea for a while. I plan to give birth in this island and raise the baby until things get better and then I'll tell Yoongi but.."

"But what?" she asks. "What if he doesn't want to be a father yet" I mumbled as Chantrelle stood up. "I'll beat him up" she speaks.

"W-What?" I stuttered with wide eyes. "I'm serious Y/n, I'll beat him up if he doesn't take responsibility. He's the reason of all these so he better be a man and accept the baby!" she screamed. "Okay I understand calm down, I was just saying nonsense sorry" I uttered trying to calm her down and it successfully did. "Sorry," she says "I got caught up with my emotions" she smiled.

"But seriously, I don't think he would reject the child. I've seen it with my own eyes how much he's madly in love with you so you don't need to worry" she added.

"I needed assurance. I was really worried over what he said in the press conference and the fact that he did not talk to me for a long time, they say pregnant women are really emotional" I chuckled. "But when did you realized you were pregnant?" she asks.

"It's the day I left Korea to come here. I remembered my menstruation was two months delayed and I had a check only to realize I was already two months pregnant that time" I explained that shock Chantrelle a little. "You're already two months pregnant that time? How come I didn't noticed? Wow you sure looked normal to me until you started vomiting and stuff" she exclaimed.

"I guess I'm really good at hiding" I smiled. "But when will you come back to Korea? Don't even think of denying that your husband might have been probably looking for you ever since you left" she said as I sighed in defeat.

"We haven't talk for a long time and I saw how their comeback has been successful so he's probably busy right now with their packed up schedule and knowing that gummy man he's probably in his studio working hard as ever" I smiled unknowingly as Chantrelle returned me to my senses grinning at me, "You miss him"