Chapter 20

(Today's my birthday give me love y'all XD kiddin, so here's a special update with Yoongi's first POV. Enjoy~)

Yoongi's POV

After the press conference I went back to the company. The boys quickly approached me the moment I entered the room. "Are you okay?" Jin asked. "I'm fine but everything's messed up" I sighed sitting on a chair surrounded by the boys and some close staff. "We all know it's an act  so you still love Y/n right?" Jimin asked.

"I love her. That's for sure and I feel sorry that I let my emotions control me again" I uttered. I looked up to see the members looked a bit disappointed. "We're a bit disappointed but we'd still support you, right boys?" Hoseok speaks as the boys nod their heads in agreement.

"Thank you guys" I replied. "Don't forget your therapy sessions" Jin said as I nod. "I won't, But I gotta do something first" I uttered grabbing my phone. "What is it?" Jungkook asked.

"To teach a fcktard a lesson with a bonus of breaking his bones" I smirked. "Oh the one who spread the pictures?" Taehyung asked. "Yup, the one who started all this shit" I replied calling my men. Once the line connected,

"Go back to that island and teach that Samuel guy a lesson. Make sure to delete every photo he has and don't forget to break his bones. I want a video of his screams for proof" I ordered ending the call.

"Dude you're scary as fck" Namjoon commented. "Language Joon" Jin nudged Namjoon's side. "Okay, but before you could laugh maniacally after that evil plan let's get you to your therapy sessions. Y/n wouldn't want you skipping" Hoseok reminded.

"I'll teach him a lesson for trying to ruin my life and for laying a finger on my wife" I replied standing up from my seat

**

After the three hours session, a staff picked me up to go back to the company. My manager sat beside me on the back to talk, "It's a big mess you did there" he commented as I lowered my head, "I'm sorry." 

"Don't be. Every idols go through rumors and it's the right time for fans to realize that idols have a life too" he said that gives me relief.

"So how's y/n?" He asked. "I don't want her to get worried so I'm restraining myself not to talk to her until I cleared this all out" I replied. "If you say so then I'll respect that. Just know that you have the company to back you up" he says as I bowed my head to thank him.

We reached the company and we get off the car as I received a call from one of my men. Even if I don't talk to y/n I ordered some of my men to check on her from time to time and update me. My phone suddenly vibrated, I picked it up and 

"Sir, I'm sorry  to say this but Y/n was not in the apartment.  We searched other places she might have went but she was nowhere to be seen"  my worker speaks with a panic voice.

I suddenly felt tensed up, "Search again! Make sure not to miss out any little details" I hung up to call Y/n but her phone's off. "Shit where the fck is she?" I messed my hair thinking of places where could she be. I called another one of my workers, "Have they arrived at the island yet?" I asked as the line connected. "They haven't replied sir, I think they're still in the plane but  we'll update you as soon as possible once they reached the island" he replied.

"Tell them to keep an eye on Samuel. My wife's missing and If I knew he took y/n I'm gonna go there myself and kill that bastard" I speak in gritted teeth as I ended the call. I then went inside the company to talk to the boys and our manager.

"I'm sorry guys but I need to go out for a while, Y/n's not in our apartment and nowhere to be seen" I uttered feeling anxious. "Was she kidnapped?" Taehyung asked worriedly. "I hope not since the apartment is secured and I hired guards" I replied.

"Then maybe she left?" Hoseok guessed. "What? Why would she leave all of a sudden though?" Namjoon asked as I clenched my fists, "I'm not sure--

"Maybe she got hurt" Jimin speaks.

"She definitely saw the press conference and got hurt from what you said in the interview. We can't blame her though, although it's an act it's still painful to hear" he shortly added. "I cant help it. I wouldn't mind hurting her if it would mean that I can protect her" I uttered as my conscience hit me.

"We're still not sure, So she's either kidnapped or she left, what's your plan?" Jin asked. "I'll definitely find her" I uttered seriously. "We'll help you, Hyung" Jungkook offered but I declined. "I created this mess and I'll be the one to solve it" I replied.

I was scared of losing my career for a moment 

but I don't know what I'll do if I lose her.