Chapter 6

"Yoongi?" I called out for the third time looking for my husband around the house.

Yoongi arrived with shopping bags on his hands. "Oh you went shopping?" I asked as he nod. "You should have brought me along and why aren't you wearing a mask? People might--

"There's no need to, this place is rural, too far from the city and the land has a small population that's why I chose this place. Here I bought your stuffs so you wont have to go out" he stated placing the paperbags on the table.

"But I wanted to explore the place" I whined. "You can, only if you're with me" he replied sitting on the couch a little tired from the shopping.

"Then about my phone, can you give me my phone back? I'm quite bored with nothing to do here, the caretaker does all the things in the house and wouldn't let me help" I uttered sitting beside him.

"I told you no need to do that, let the caretaker do her job" he said poking my cheek. "But I'm bored, can I have my phone back?" I tried convincing him with puppy eyes but failed as he stood up, " No I'm not giving your phone back. You dont need that" he said walking over the paperbags he brought.

"Instead you can have all of these books, I know you like these" he handed me a paperbag filled with books as he went upstairs and I quickly check it out forgetting to convince him about my phone.

For our dinner, Yoongi cooked a simple meal for two and it was delicious. "Thank God my man can cook if not we'll be in doom" I chuckled as I help out Yoongi clean the table and wash the dishes.

I suddenly decided to suggest him that I should work to relieve the boredom and at the same time earn money for us. "No!" He quickly disagreed. "But--"

"I said no Y/n, no need to work I'll provide everything for you just tell me" he replied as he continued washing the dishes.

I washed my hands and left the kitchen. "First my phone, now I can't work and even go out without him? I don't like this. I don't wanna sit here all day and wait for him to feed me with things I need I don't like getting spoiled and pampered too much" I mumbled messing my hair.

"Consequence"

"I guess this is the consequence of being with him. I knew about his obsession and still accepted to sign the contract but to think about it? I don't really have a choice back then do I?" I muttered as I saw the books he bought a while ago.

"I'll read some to clear out my mind" I sighed grabbing one of the novels.

"Do you just read books and novels all the time?" He spoke walking towards me but I didn't reply. "I need your attention too, Princess" Yoongi stated frowning a little.

"I'm an English Lit major, of course I'll read books from time to time" I replied with my gaze still on the book

I felt a sudden warmth on my side as Yoongi hugged me, "But I'm getting jealous over the books, you only need to look at me" he mumbled on my ear as he kiss my cheek down to my lips.

I dropped the book I was reading as he bend me over and hovered over me on the couch attacking my lips.

"Y-Yoongi let's talk" I tried protesting as he moved to my neck leaving hickeys all over. I pushed his shoulders away but he grabbed my hands pinning it above my head,

"Your attention must be on me, you got that Princess?" He look at me straight in the eyes. I could only nod my head in response as he attached his lips to mine once again and I kiss him back.

It feels like you casted a spell on me and it was too strong I can't fight it.