Chapter 15

"Have you contacted them yet?" I asked as I looked at a flustered Yoongi. "Does it really need to be them?" he muttered holding the contact card of the mental facility he had went before. "That psychologist might have given up on me by now" he laughed. 

"Yoongi" I speak sitting beside him. "They are called  psychologists for a reason okay? Trust them and trust yourself in this" I uttered smiling at him. He held my hand so tight I could feel the mix of worry and a spark of excitement inside him. 

"You have me on this" I assured him. 

"I'm giving this a second try all for you and I don't really know if this will work but I hope it does" he uttered looking down

"I'm giving this a second try all for you and I don't really know if this will work but I hope it does" he uttered looking down. I tightened my grip on his hand "Would you try calling the number now?" I asked. He grab his phone from the table and started typing the numbers.

"I know we had a hard time finding this card from all my belongings but I don't think I can actually call them just yet" he sighed and before he could press the call he deleted the numbers. "I'm sorry Y/n" he muttered. 

"It's okay, let's not rush it. I'll give you some more time to think" I caressed his cheek as he looked at me. "Wanna go out today?" I suggested as he nod his head. "Let's visit the cafe down the street" I said grabbing my coat as he followed me.

We were already in the  cafe and he offered to order the drinks for the two of us I sat on a table near the glass windows.

"Hi beautiful, what's your name?" A random guy asked me as I wait for Yoongi. Before I could even utter a word, I felt an arm on my shoulder, "She's Mrs. Min my wife" Yoongi glared threatening the guy as the guy stepped back and walked away.

"What's up with that bastard trying to hit on my woman" he cussed. "I'm a little surprised you didn't punch the hell out of him" I uttered sipping my coffee. "I restrained myself for you" he replied.

I gently put the cup down and hugged Yoongi's arm. "Thank you" I muttered smiling at him. "Does that make you happy?" he asked not looking at me but I could see his cheeks turning red. "Yes Yoongi, I like it when you don't put up violence" I replied.

"I'll try restraining myself from now on" he speaks sipping his cup. I was about to grab my cup when I saw a familiar figure on the table next to us. "Chantrelle!" I called her as she cleaned the table. She looked at my direction and was a little surprised to see me, "Y/n!" she cheered.

"I didn't know you work in here" I said. "Uhm yeah, this is one of my part time jobs. You can see me around town working various jobs" she laughed feeling a little shy. "Silly, I know you had it tough but don't you overwork yourself okay?" I smiled at her as she nod her head.

She then turned to Yoongi and I saw the horror in her face. "Why is he here?" she asked, "Chantrelle it's okay, uhm there was a misunderstanding that day you saw us but please don't think of Yoongi that way he's my husband" I speak. "H-Husband at a young age?" she gasped. "You got a problem with that?" Yoongi glared as I pinched his arm.

"Please apologize to her, You've said a couple of hurtful words the last time" I whispered at Yoongi but he ignored my request. "Uhm I'll talk to you next time Y/n, I'll go back to cleaning" Chantrelle said leaving us alone.

"She'll use you for your money" he speak. "No, I might have known her for a short time but I doubt that. She loves her siblings that she would work various jobs for them" I argued. "And that's what love is" I added gaining his attention. "What are you saying?" he asked.

"When you truly love someone, you're willing to sacrifice for them" I replied as he stared at me for a couple of seconds.

He then put the cup down and stood up, grabbing something in his pocket. "Give this to your f-friend and then go out. I'll wait in the parking lot" he said walking out of the cafe. I found out it's a calling card and the House keeper's name together with her number was written on it, wait was he offering Chantrelle a job?

I walked to Chantrelle as she cleans another table and swiftly put the card on the edge of the table. She looked up to me a little confused, "Keep this and call it later, it will help you out" I smiled as I followed Yoongi out.

"Yoongi can I ask you more? I asked as he nod his head busy driving with his eyes glued on the road. "Why did you suddenly agree to my suggestion to get help? It was a little surprising" I uttered. "That time when we fought and you told me you couldn't take it anymore I-

I felt afraid. I realized I was afraid to lose you" he replied with honesty in his voice. 

"I am really glad you heard me out but what if you actually done it for yourself" I uttered as he gave me a quick glance. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"You've been going to therapy sessions with a psychologist before but unfortunately it didn't turned out well but even so, you still kept the contact card so, Maybe, just maybe you didn't really want to give up on yourself" I uttered as he let out a chuckle.

"Maybe, I was tired of my own misery" he speaks. "Yoongi, I'm--  "I know Y/n, you're gonna stay with me unlike her" he smiled. 

"Now that I think about it, who's HER?" I asked as I saw how his smile fades.

-----------------------------------------------------

Heeey readers, the next update might take a while bec. I have an upcoming case defense and I rlly need to study for it but I hope you enjoyed reading :))