Chapter 4

After a couple of hours, the plane landed on a not so familiar place for me. Yoongi held my hand and and went to another exit with a car waiting for us. As we drive around the place, I stare out the window to see lots of trees and an amazing view. The place is rural and there weren't much people around. "I like the atmosphere in here" I muttered still gazing out the window.

"Glad you like it and you'll gonna like it more once we arrive at our new home" he replied with his eyes on the road. "Knowing you, I bet it's something extravagant" I chuckled as he shrugged. 

A few minutes later we arrived at a villa surrounded with lots of trees. I hurriedly get off the car to see a better view and God, everything was perfectly looking so expensive. I can't believe I married such man. "Princess, I know it looks good but you gotta see the inside too" he teased as he grabbed our luggage from the back.

We went inside to be welcomed by a grand staircase and more expensive things, large chandeliers were hanging by the ceiling, fresh flowers and plants were nicely decorated on the walls and how could I not mention the grand piano just beneath the staircase.

"God, Yoongi this is too much" I muttered still in awe. I heard him gently drop our luggage on the floor and walked towards me hugging me from the back. "I told you right, I'll take care of everything. Just stay with me" he mumbled pecking my neck.

I held his arms on my waist, "Yoongi, I don't really need all these expensive things to stay with you. I love you okay?" I replied slowly brushing my palm on his arms. "I know but you're my princess and you deserve all these expensive things" he replied with his chin placed on my shoulder. 

"Fine, just keep in mind that I love you not for your looks, money and fame. I just love you for who you are and--"

My words were interrupted when he suddenly connected his lips on mine. He turned me around without breaking the kiss as I put my arms around his neck and his arms on my waist. The kiss was long and passionate.

So this is what cloud nine feels, I can't help but feel the euphoria rush through my veins as our lips melted together like mountain snow under the summer sun.

Little did I know, the cloud nine continues.

**

I walked to the back of the villa holding the bouquet of flowers he put on my bed this evening with a white dress beside it. I followed the sound of the piano playing leading me to a breathtaking view.

I could feel my heart beating fast as I step between this lighted path walk to see Yoongi playing the piano and trust me when I say, he looked like an angel sent from above

I stayed in my position for a while admiring the enchanting view tonight as Yoongi stopped playing and walked at the other end of the aisle waiting for me.

It was a turmoil of my thoughts inside but I continued to walk on the aisle locking eyes with Yoongi smiling at me.

Heaven, I thank the heavens for what ever I did in my past life to be able to experience all of these. I couldn't held it anymore, my tears started to fall on my cheeks as I stand in front of Yoongi. "Princess please don't cry. It's the last thing I want to happen" he uttered wiping my tears away.

"Shit Yoongi, I know we signed the marriage contract but I never thought you'd prepare all of these for me" I cried covering my silly face right now. "It's not the time to curse princess, you just ruined the moment" he laughed. "Seriously, believe me when I say I  love you okay? And I'm serious so stop crying like a baby" he chuckled cupping my cheeks.

"Savage. This is the Yoongi I know" I laughed back as we face in front. I didn't even notice there was a priest. Well of course there would be one right and there was a photographer behind taking pictures, I guess Yoongi hired him.

The ceremony wasn't that long as I expected and it was now time for our vows. I face Yoongi as we held hands. "I'm sorry I couldn't invite our friends and family. And I'm not really good with cheesy words so let's skip that part" he said making me laugh.

"But Y/n, I know I did force you with a lot of stuff but please stay with me cause I need you in my life. I vow to protect you from anything and I'm willing to give you half of my life so please give me half of yours" he speak looking straight into my eyes as we exchanged rings.

"I will. I pledge to give you half of my life if that means I could spend my days with you then I will and I won't regret it" I uttered as we sealed our vows with a kiss.

Getting kidnapped by an idol might be a crazy idea and marrying him is even crazier but that's okay,

cause I think I'm crazy in love with you.