Chapter 18

"IDOL MIN YOONGI OF BTS IS RUMOURED TO BE DATING A FANGIRL" 

"Shit" I cursed in the air gripping my phone in panic. It was a photo of me and Yoongi from our vacation in the foreign island. My face was blurred but Yoongi was exposed. "Hold up,"I muttered analyzing the photo, I was wearing the burgundy laced dress and Yoongi was wearing his suit in the photo so this must be taken from the party.

The party!

"This is from the party Samuel had invited us" I uttered feeling the anger building up inside me. "But who? They didn't seem to recognize  Yoongi so who would do this" I rub my temples feeling stressed when I figured it out. 

"There could be only one" I uttered looking through my contacts. I dialed the number of my suspect and with just a few seconds he answered the call,

"Samuel!" I screamed in anger.

"Oh hey Y/n! What's up?" he replied feigning innocence. "Drop the act Samuel, I've seen the photo. Why did you do that?" I asked in gritted teeth. "Oh my surprise. I didn't expect it to spread quickly wow" he laughed. "What the hell is your problem? You're gonna ruin Yoongi's career!" I screamed but he didn't seem to flinch and only responded with a chuckle. "Well that's the plan" he replied. 

"He ruined my life when he took you away from me now I'm gonna ruin his life in return starting from ruining his career" he continued. "What the hell Samuel? We're just childhood friends! I'm in love with Yoongi okay and we're married. Stop acting like you own me" I argued. "That's the thing Y/n, we've been together since we were kids, you never noticed me and when I move out I tried finding you but now that I did I won't let you go this time" he says.

"For pete's sake Samuel! This is not a cliche childhood love story. I'm sorry I only see you as a friend but I am married now and I belong to one man only and that's not you" I speak. "He'll only hurt you Y/n" he uttered ending the call. 

I sighed messing my hair, "What do we do now?" My phone vibrated showing Yoongi's name. I quickly grabbed it answering the call, "Yoongi the--  "The photo, I know, we've seen it" he speaks. "I'm sorry!" I apologized. "You don't need to apologize Princess. It will be alright" he said assuring me. "But Yoongi, it was Samuel's doing" I uttered. 

"I know. There could be only one fucktard who would do this just because he is jealous and I'll make sure to break his bones the next time we meet" he speaks with a voice still composed. "But damn he took a good photo of me, look at my jawline" he chuckled. 

"Yoongi!" I whined. "Chill Princess, Just stay there and we'll resolve this" he replied. "How can I chill when your career is in jeopardy?" I muttered. "I told you didn't I? It will be alright let me handle this. I didn't sign up for this marriage without expecting this" he explained. "Fine, I believe in you. You have my trust" I cheered a little. "That's my wife. Now I'll hang up and I'll see you soon" he said. "I love you" I speak as he replied, 

 "I love you" I speak as he replied, 

"I love you too."

Yoongi didn't come home that night and the following nights either. I tried calling him a several times but to no avail, he doesn't answer. Another bad news is that the rumor hasn't died down. I would check my social accounts for updates and the photo was still spreading everywhere. 

"I'll believe in Yoongi, I trust him" I uttered like a daily mantra to myself. I tried to make myself busy but I just couldn't stop thinking about it no matter how hard I tried to remove it from my mind.

 Is he okay? 

Have they found out it was me?

What would happen to BTS now?

Do the fans hate me?I'm sure they do.

These words were stuck in my head like it was glued in it. 

I'm scared.

I'm scared of Yoongi losing his career or worst me losing Yoongi. 

I sighed for the ninth time trying to find a way to resolve this mess but there seems to be none. I checked my social media accounts again for updates and what I saw torn my heart to pieces. Not only Yoongi was receiving hate but BTS too. "This is all my fault" I thought. They were losing some fans all because of that photo. I was both angered and hurt, "How shallow can these fans be?" I uttered. They are not Armys, we're better than this. Some will leave but a lot will stay cause that's what Army is for right? They stay with BTS to protect each other from hate and prejudice. 

But If it wasn't me that Yoongi had chosen I wonder how would I feel? I'd be jealous for sure but I can't imagine hating him for it. I can't seem to imagine hating Yoongi just because he found a girl to love and to get love in return. If he found his happiness why would I hate it?

My phone vibrated indicating another notification. Bighit had released a statement saying it was a false rumor but fans weren't buying it and after a couple of hours another photo of us went viral that made the situation worst. The photo was taken at the same night at that party with Yoongi and I kissing.

I cursed underneath my breath dialing Samuel but the bastard wouldn't return any of my calls. I then called Yoongi but he wasn't still answering. "Ugh I had enough of ignoring!" I screamed out of frustration. "Just what mess did I put myself into" I sighed. "It's okay I trust him, Everything will be fine right?" I muttered trying to calm myself down as I grabbed my phone again and texted Samuel,

Fuck You.

Message sent.

Then I decided to text Yoongi next,

Hey, I know it's a big mess right now but I hope you're not skipping your sessions. Please Yoongi, take care of your mental health. With all the stress right now the session will be a big help so don't skip okay? 

I love you and we're gonna get through this.

Message sent.

________________________________

A/N

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEHYUNG WE PURPLE YOU ~ ALSO ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR YALL. SORRY I TOOK SO MUCH TIME TO UPDATE :(( 

AND SINCE I'M NEAR 1K FOLLOWERS IF I REACH 1K BEFORE THE YEAR ENDS I'LL FORCE MY POTATO ASS TO DOUBLE UPDATE YAY! THAT'S ALL TEEHEE~