Chapter 7

Click!

Click!

Click!

I woke up hearing the shutter sound of a camera. I slowly opened my eyes to see Yoongi holding his DSLR on his hands taking pictures of me.

I chuckled, "What are you doing so early in the morning?" I asked getting up from bed. "Sorry If I woke you up, you look like an angel sleeping and I just couldn't help myself but to take pictures" he replied flashing me his gummy smile.

What a great way to wake up in the morning. "Can I see the photos? I might have drooled when I fell asleep" I pouted but he instantly moved the camera away. Oh so that's how you want it, fine.

I jump at him trying to grab the camera but failed as he started to run away. I chased after him and now we're like 2 fools running around the room. "Yoongi come on! I just wanna see the pics" I whined as he stop smirking at me.

I tried  to grab his camera again but he put his hands up now I can't reach it. "Yoongi!" I shouted but he laughed at me. "Want me to buy some milk?" He teased.

"Ugh Yoongi!" I screamed once more as I pushed him that made him fall on the bed grabbing my hand taking me with him.

Great now I'm on top of him.

He placed the camera on the bed sheets as his hands moved to my waist holding me tight. I instantly covered my face in embarrassment.

"Princess don't hide such pretty face from me" he muttered still holding me. "B-But I haven't wash my face I just woke up you know" I replied as he chuckled.

"I couldn't care less about that, I love everyhing about you Princess" he spoke removing my hands away from my face. "There you go, my beautiful princess" he said as he pecked my forehead. We stare at each other's eyes until I felt my stomach grumble in hunger.

Yoongi laughed hugging me tight, "I've prepared breakfast let's go" he said ready to stand up when I quickly snatch the camera on the sheets.

"Yay! I got it!" I cheered running out of the room as I heard Yoongi's laugh followed by the sound of the door.

After we eat our breakfast together  I went upstairs to take a quick bath and when I was blowdrying my hair Yoongi went inside the room smiling at me.

"Can I brush your hair?" He asked. "Sure why not?" I handed him the brush. He gently slide the brush from the top of my head down to the ends of my hair. "I liked the smell of your shampoo" he said. "You bought that for me" I chuckled. "Really? Then I'm really good at picking things huh" he praised himself puting his fingers on his chin.

"Seriously?" I laughed. "Oh by the way, wanna go out today and roam around the place?" He asked out of nowhere. "Omg yes! " I replied.

Yoongi is sure in good mood today.

We drive around town looking for a good place to take pictures when he suddenly stopped in front of  an ice cream stall. "Which flavor?" He asked as we walked to the stall. "I'm fine with anything" I replied as he nod and ordered for me. I sat on an a bench near the stall waiting for Yoongi when I felt a sudden tap on my shoulder.

I looked up to see a familiar face of a guy, "Y/n ? It's you right? Long time no see!" The guy said smiling at me.

"Oh my gosh Samuel? Long time no see!" I exclaimed as we hug. "What are you doing here?" He asked but before I could reply I saw a pair of vexed eyes looking at us.

 "What are you doing here?" He asked but before I could reply I saw a pair of vexed eyes looking at us

"I'm in a vacation with my husband."