Last Chapter (Part 2)

Don't worry about it, love

It is not coincidence

We are totally different, baby

Because, we both have found our destiny.

**

We went back to the mansion in the same island this time with our beloved Woozi. The care taker was so happy to see us especially our baby. I also asked Yoongi about the issue and Samuel and he just simply smiled at me saying, "Everything's fine now so don't worry."

I guess we'll be staying here for quite a while until he needs to go back to his job but for now we all have the time to enjoy being a family for once.

I lie on the bed exhausted but my heart is filled with nothing but happiness that things are finally back to normal. Yoongi entered the room, "Woozi's asleep, I'll check on him later but for now let's take a rest" he said as he occupied the space beside me.

"Oh by the way, How was your therapy sessions?" I asked out of blue, "I told you everything's fine and not to worry right? The psychologist said I'm getting better and I think I don't have such obsessive thoughts anymore" he replied making me smile.

I closed my eyes ready to go to dreamland when I heard him speak, "I'm sorry I couldn't show the whole world my love for you right now but eventually when the right time comes I'll properly introduce you to the public" he embraced me so tight not wanting to let go.

"What about your army and the boys?" I asked turning my body to face him.

"The boys know you and they're happy for us and as for our army, aren't you one of them? You're my wife but technically you're still an army so what can you say?" he smirked teasing me. I grinned instantly, "Well, I'm glad to know my bias Min Yoongi aka Agust D has married such a wonderful, fabulous, sexy, smart, loyal, brave, beautiful--

My self praise words were interrupted by Yoongi's lips crashing into mine.

Oh how I missed this enchanting lips of him.

"Oh shut up wife, I already know those things" he chuckled as he kissed me again. Once we parted, he looked at me in the eyes "I will never regret kidnapping you that day" he stated.

"Throughout this relationship we've said and done a lot of crazy things so I'm really glad you kidnapped me that day" I uttered as he caressed my cheeks gently. "If you didn't, we wouldn't be here by each others' arms and I might have probably stayed as your fangirl who couldn't do anything but stare from a far" I shortly added.

"And we wouldn't have Woozi" he frowned, "See? Sometimes, those unexpected crazy things will lead you to wonderful things in life" he lectured.

I nodded smiling, "I just want to say I'm glad we didn't give up" I cupped his cheeks as he flashed me his gummy smile, "I'd give it all up for you, I swear" he uttered.

"Only for real love?" I asked as he speaks,

"Only for real love."

**

I woke up alone on bed to hear sounds coming from the grand piano downstairs. I walked to the living room where the grand piano is located to see my two dearest boys. Woozi sat on Yoongi's lap as he held Woozi's small fingers onto the piano keys humming some tune at the same time.

As I stare at the wonderful sight in front of me, I thought of the day he asked me to sign the marriage contract. If I decided not to sign it, I probably wouldn't be standing here to witness such a special moment.

Throughout all our struggles, fate has really tested us a lot of times but I regret nothing because after all I'm glad my idol Min Yoongi fell in love with me. Our story might have started a little dark but all is good now that Yoongi has gotten better and a little angel was added to the Min family.

 Our story might have started a little dark but all is good now that Yoongi has gotten better and a little angel was added to the Min family

One day I hope people would open up to the thought that,

An idol can fall in love with his fangirl.

Fin.

(THIS IS FOR REAL NOW OKAY, READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE YALL)