Chapter 5 ~ No one in my Kingdom

*Edited

    She was extremely powerful, and that turned him on so much that his member strained against the compacted air. His little angel had been much more courageous than he thought she would be, and definitely had a fire that burned his poor loins to ashes. Yet that didn't stop the ferocious yell he let go as he realized that she had ventured away, so far he couldn't even hear the patter of her little feet as she sped through the dark chasms of stone and grime.

        Not only did the girl burn him with the touch of her beautiful mocha skin, but she will be able to fight. To bring him the throne, it wasn't quite fair that the rightful divinity was rotting trapped in some dirty hole. She was his queen and this putrid puddle of disgusting energies wasn't what he wanted. He was mocked with the delights of the human world, and the destruction of the scum of humanity to be annihilated. Then his fellow brethren would understand, they would rejoice, and they would expand once again, after watching the creation that failed fizzle away as embers of fires.

    A slicing burn went through his existence as his cursed form begin to slither out as if he was just a vessel. It coiled out with the head of a cobra, and continued until it's black scales filled the room with it's smoky appearance. The darkness covered the vile creature that he was damned to be.How the soul tore frantically through his flesh and the skin dropped as he was pushed through the darkness searching relentlessly pushed the true menace of his through the dank corridors.

        He could never leave this isolated part of their kingdom without the scraping of the scales, but one day she could bring a subtle light into the dark abyss, a light that would make the fires of hell burn brighter once she gave in, and he took over her mind. When the theory of escaping, escaped the realm of his mates futile human mind. His soul quivered at the thought of her laying any kind of redemption, they deserved nothing but hell, their worst nightmares everyday, any way he can get them to relive their pitiful existences. And when the pain got to numb he would drive them into insanity with his every glance at their pathetic small souls. And when she cried over their pitiful states he would be sure to collect her tears and tease the ones that still burned in the first layer of fire.

    His hissing grew louder at the sinister thoughts. Not one of his "Loyal" subjects would ever see him, he would give them hope, and make deals, make them think they are escaping his wrath, then he would steal the matter from them making them rip the fabric of threads in humanity. A network of connected threads, different colors, sizes, shapes, but slowly he would cut through it leaving only his mate, and after he retrieved a heir, the one whose blood would release his true entity onto the land, and reform the once blue paradise back to his kind.

        The tunnels grew darker as creatures gathered into the puddles of darkness wishing to escape the pain of his being growing closer. Slithering was heard past the doors of the damned. They were never expecting him, but he could feel the thoughts of torture bearing on his brain from somewhere in the tunnels. And as he prowled closer to it's appearance, his being vibrated in anticipation, a quick punishment would be enticing to his power and legacy. After all he could hear the past echos of his loves pained screams bouncing of the rugged stone. He could feel the burn of her godly tears on the black scales of his damned figure.

    Just thinking of her eyes filled with the liquid made the fires of the pit burn brighter. She couldn't have gotten far with the burning of the banshees scream echoing through her fragile ears. How far could her weak feet have brought her when she rushed through blinded by agony. As the shadow of the fallen angels wings beat a smell of death settled across his spectrum. Because there now he was god, and if he found one piece of her body hurt he would be sure to reunite them with flesh so he could simply tear it  apart again. As he grew in size at the negative thoughts the dames flesh moved as if conjuring the thought of escape.