Chapter 10 ~ Dawn

Turn off, turn off, turn on, turn off. The flickering lights ahead lit the hallway every second with a grimy green color as specters moved through the closed confines as if no one walked past them. It was as if the girl didn't belong and they didn't turn a blind eye to the beauty either. As if arriving from a desert storm her clothing was ripped and the skin of her hands were rough and blistered. On the girl's head was a makeshift turban of sorts and each man craved to touch the still creamy skin underneath.

    No one stopped to wonder what was going on, what a mere dame was doing in their place of torture, where they had no women because of the wrong that they had each committed in some form on earth. Rape. Simple and easy, yet they didn't know what the girl aimlessly and perfectly navigating their halls as if the men with their dragging looks of lust didn't have a care in her mind. They also took notice to the twin blades inside her fist, clutched so tightly that blood crusted the creases of her hands. They'd never know what it them thought the girl.

    Let one put his filthy sin ridden hands on me and I'll give em' the gruesome death that god had enabled me to do. Her eyes spoke volumes, and as she neared the gate she hated how the smell of death blazed from the iron that was alight. It was different every time, and she knew what level she was on. She had found it out when she had dragged herself through the gate to be greeted by the warrior. The handsome warrior who's gaze lingered for just a little longer than they should have, Musashi Miyamoto. An Idol of anyone who had ever seen the Japanese devil. Hired swordsman, and on of the best in Japanese history. Trapped in the large second circle of hell, Lust.

    His eyes had held a predatory glint. 

    "My Queen, at last you have graced us with your presence, although the lord did not mention that such a beautiful women could get through the widest and most complex rubrics of hell. Maybe ,y god did not give you such credit, on being as intelligent as a woman can be."

    He had expected a witty response also but he was met by her looking ahead as if he was the most uninteresting thing that she had ever laid eye's on, as if he wasn't worth her time, and just when he thought that she would simply just sit there forever, she gave her response.

    " I went through seven rings to be sweet talked by an Asian man. Although I'm flattered that you find me attractive, but let's just cut to the chase here Charlie. I'm walkin through this ring even if I have to float through lava for another fifty years in this place. So, I'll ask you once, let me through and god's forgiveness will be bestowed to you as you learn that lust will be a downhill battle, there will never be an end to it, and when you do get to a seemingly easy and flat part, that soon, you will to fall down the steep hill, just as the others before you."

    Miyamoto was taken aback, sure she was a beauty but for such a fragile looking child, how could such cocky words escape her mouth, he examined her again, shocked but the makeshift necklace with a cross that hung lowly on her neck. How dare she defile the lords sanctum. For this he would lay waste to the beauty and maybe even have a little fun with her after he had done the deed.

    "My Queen, I wish you had accepted the request, My Lord did not give me circumstances, which mean as long as his partner is alive and well, then I will not have to worry of hurting someone who will surely be used as I will use her also."

    "Maybe, but maybe, I'll cut you so deep, he'll feel your cold dingy blood drip on him from the core of hell from how much of the disgusting substance that I'll spill." She spoke no more and that was soon the end of that. Mai had easily won his hell forged twin katana's that had gleamed with his own blood, and it was funny how she had never seen a man plead so much and still felt guilty although he was a monster. and to have herself still disgusted with having the strength to kill another person only proved why she had to fight her way through this horrid place.