A/N - Long time coming...

I figured I'd put a note in here somewhere about what the hell's been going on in my life in the last like 5 years. My plans are still the same. I plan to completely write out all of the books in this series starting with Devil's Bride. At first, I thought I could edit some of the shitty confusing plot points out of the book but alas I cannot. I am not a magical creature who is perfect, but I am a vegan bum who follows through.
However, I am a full time college student now and I honestly need time to pick up the pieces of this book to craft something better. Whatever feels right I plan on running with it. If you are not ready for change, meaning a more realistic (dark fantasy esque)plot, developed supporting characters ,and better action, then this is not the book for you anymore. I will not be taking down the original, so read up. I can project... the main word being PROJECT, that the new book will be up in January or February 2019. (So, just like we all anxiously await for Game of Thrones, I'm sure you can wait for my underrated fantasy novel.)
Lastly, I want to say thank you to any of you guys who are actually reading this and who have been reading since Devil's Bride was first uploaded. You stuck with me through the initial angsty 13 year old writing. I don't know if the new title will be the same, but I can tell you that at its essence this will be the book you clicked on 5 years, or one day ago. I plan on making this a read you can't forget.

Thanks for reading and supporting me. I appreciate you all.

Sincerely,

Darrielle🐢