22. Scared Protector

Rage

"This is either the best joint Ironhand rolled or Rage is really smiling." Vik points at me across the round table.

If I was smiling, I sure ain't when they all turn to me. I was trying to focus on what was said without worrying that Iris is alone in my room. Well not exactly alone. Tanya, Galina and some of the girls from the escort came over to see her. Still, I am not with her. I have barely left her side since last night and her thought makes me feel...nice. I watched over her as she slept and I am itching to go back and feast on her vision, look into those grey eyes of hers. Being away, even if Iris is down the hall, makes me feel uncomfortable.

"As I was saying," Tor's voice fills the room "We're good. The Chinese were in a turf war with Daultrey that bit more than he could chew. They are in our debt for catching him without killing him. They were a bit surprised to hear that the Hellhound let a man live, though." Tor turns to me sullenly.

"I needed him alive in case he was lying." I say.

"And after that?" Tor's eyes flash with amusement.

I am toying with my knife and I drive it in the wooden table meeting Tor's challenge.

"I wasn't leaving Iris with you useless fuckers to go gut a fat, dickless man." I growl.

"Just hoping you are not getting soft on me." Tor pins me "You are my Hellhound after all."

I clench my jaw but say nothing.

"Good." Tor releases me "Anyway, the Chinese have Daultrey and their favorite game is giving him showers. He is screaming all the way through, pissing and shitting himself. You broke the man badly, Rage."

Bjorn, Vik and Runner look at me. They were there when I waterboarded that piece of shit and they saw firsthand its effects. I smile at the thought of Daultrey being so scared for the rest of his miserable life. Not that the Chinese are going to let him live a lot longer. And from what hear they can be pretty creative in torturing people, too.

"Bottom line is that the Chinese and the Mexican split Daultrey's turf. We graciously asked for nothing. Just a finder's fee. Zhang proposed we set up an Asian porn studio across the Bay in one of the warehouses. I talked to Yevgeny about it, seeing he is our distribution partner, and he is good with that. He is even willing to send his wife set this up."

"Please, tell me you are sending me down there!" Vince says.

"What about Venus Riders Studios?" Tor smiles.

"Come on, man. It is going like a clockwork. Vik can handle that."

"I love you, brother!" Vik throws.

"See? Come on! Asian pussy. Tight, nice, bare Asian pussy."

"Fuck, Vince. You've had pussy up your eyeballs in our porn studio."