From Me 1000 years ago. Short Story

I am officially bored so I decided to write a short story. This will describe more of my characters past so pay attention! Enjoy!

---
The sky was dark and cloudy with tree branches flowing through the air. It was approximately 2:30 in the morning in the Eli Residence and everyone was sleeping, well mostly sleeping. It was pretty wild in the Arlert's room.

Armin: ... Why can't I sleep damn it! *groans* Stupid coffee.

Armin stands up and heads to the bathroom to wash his face when he heard a creaking sound coming from the window. He turned around but nothing was there. 

Armin: That was... Odd. I swear I heard something.

As he headed into the bathroom, the door leading outside opened creating a creaking sound. The on point feline leaves the bathroom and checks out the for but no one was there. He turns around to see a mysterious figure in front of him pointing a purple broadsword to him.

???: Don't move, or I won't hesitate to end your life here and now.

This mysterious figure spoke in a deep tone and wore black pants and shoes, a white shirt with a black leather like jacket over it. On its face was a black mask and their hair was long and in a ponytail. Armin gulped as he rose his hands up high soon realizing that his partner in crime woke up. She looked to her side to see her fiancé being held captive. As Armin tried to warned her, he moved slightly.

???: I said don't move!

Armin: Alright! I won't move!

???: Lower your voice before someone finds out I'm here.

Armin: Are you sure that this is a good idea?

???: What do you mean?

As he kept the figure distracted, Annie walked over quietly to them with chains in hand. Apparently being Section Commander includes carrying chains at all times.

???: What are you talking about?

Armin: I'm just saying that its a bad idea having your back unprotected.

???: what?

Armin: You'll see what I mean later. NOW ANNIE!

Annie wraps the Cains around the persons neck and starts choking him. Armin takes away the sword and throws it to the side until the mysterious figure freed himself from the chains grasp by stepping on her foot. She screams, let's go and tumbles back.

Armin: Annie!

???: You'll regret that later!

They take out a staff prepares to attack until Armin blocks his blast with the sword.

Armin: Don't you dare hurt her!

???: or what?

Armin: I will kill you!

He clashed the sword with the staff and starts to push the man back until the mysterious figure takes out a dagger and stabs him in the back. Armin screams and falls.

Annie: ARMIN!

???: now... Where was I? Oh yes..

They retrieve the sword and swings it from side to side, walking towards her. They point the sword at her neck and as he is about to strike Armin spoke.

Armin: P!ease don't hurt her!!!

He stops.

???: Why not?

Armin: Because.... She bares a child. Two to be in fact. And we have a child sleeping downstairs. Please? Don't kill her.

The figure looks at Annie and retrieves the sword, sliding it into its case on their back.