I'm sorry pt.3

Annie zooms pass the highway as she rushes to get to the hospital.  Michael started to look pale and his eyes were dull. She started to freak at the sight and zoomed faster, at 55 miles an hour.

Annie: stay with me a little longer! Please Michael!

Michael: mhn..

Then there was trouble. Police sirens behind her.

Annie: you got to be fucking with me..

MP: Ma'am pull over!

Annie: grr.

Annie slows down and pulls over to the side. She halts as the police car pulled over and stopped. The MPS got out and moved to her side.

Mp: Ma'am. Are you aware of the sped you were going.

Annie: yes I was aware!

Marlowe: so you drove this fast on  purpose- *looks up from his pad* Annie?

Annie: Marlowe?

Marlowe: I didn't know you rode a motorcycle!

Annie: uhhh. It's one of my hobbies. Now can I go. I'm in a-

Michael starts coughing as his skin grew more pale.

Annie: oh no.

Marlowe: what happened?

Annie: my son. He got bitten by a venomous snake. I need the fastest way to the hospital.  NOW!

Marlowe: wait. You have a son? Nevermind. No problem! Follow us!

Marlowe and his partner gets in the car and drives off with Annie right behind them. He puts on the siren and drives 55 miles an hour.

Meanwhile,

Jean, Eli, Marcel, and Connie wait in the waiting room. It's been another 3 hours since Armin got out of surgery. Soon enough, the doctor came in.

Doc: is there an Annie Arlert here?

She's not here at the moment Doc.

Doc: ah. Well is there an Elise Jaeger here?

That would be me.

Doc: Mr. Arlert wants to see you.

Alright.

Eli stands up and walks beside the doctor, hoping to see her best "friend" ok.

Annie... where are you.

oOo

Annie: you gotta be fucking with me!!!

Bumper to bumper was the highway when Annie and Marlowe got there... 9 minutes ago. Annie checked on her poor baby to see that he has gotten worse. The blue finally disappeared from his eyes and his skin was almost white as paper. She freaked.

Annie: is there another highway that can take us to the hospital!

Marlowe: No! This is the only one! Others leaves us miles away!

Annie: damn it!

She started to cry. She was gonna lose her baby boy. She hugged him tightly, trying to enjoy the last moments with her son.

Until.

Annie: Marlowe! Do you have your ODM gear with you!

Malowe: of course! It's in the trunk. Why?

Annie zooms past the cars, grappling and soaring fast. She held Michael close to her chest as he slightly clung himself, but he was losing conscious... really fast.