I'm sorry pt.2

It is about 6 in the morning.

Everyone was rushing and looking for hope and happiness. After all, their blond friend is in the hospital  after an innocent earlier.

Now we're here, in the middle of nowhere, next to a lake. It's small but deep. Deep enough to catch another blond in surprise.

Annie was laying against a tree next to the lake, sleeping and slightly snoring. As she sleeps soundly against her tree, a nice big water snake slithers close to her and stands tall, hissing at her. She slightly wakes up and gasps at the discovery.

Annie: crap! It had to be a fucking snake!!! *starts breathing heavily *

Snake approaches her.

Annie: hehe.. nice snake. Nice snake. Go away.

Snake: *hisses*

Annie: d- do you speak french? S'en aller serpent. Je ne vous veux pas près de chez vous.

Snake: *hisses louder and strikes*

Annie: Je suis désolé!

As the snake was about to bite her arm, a brown cat with a touch of yellow on his head bites the snake with vigor and anger. The snake tries to bite back but the cat pins it's head onto the ground with his paw. They continue to do this until the snake stops moving. The cat spits the snake out of its mouth and sits down.

Annie: Qu- Qu'est-ce qui vient de se passer?

??: Annie, sweet. You know God damn well that I don't speak French.

Annie: Legout?

Legout; morning Annie. Hope you had a nice sleep, other than almost dying by a snake.

Annie: how did you find me?

Legout: I'm a cat Annie. I picked up your scent.

Annie: oh...

Legout changes back into human and takes off his book bag made from leaves and vines. He takes out raw meat he hunted down and a flint and steal. As he starts a fire, Annie stares and brings her legs up to her chest.

Legout: here. Eat. *gives her cooked meat*

Annie: *takes a bite out of the meat?* mhn. Where did you find chicken in this place?

Legout: that's not chicken. That's squirrel you're eating right there. Tasty right?

Annie: what! *spits out meat* Legout what the hell!!

Legout: what? It was either squirrel or bird.

Annie: I rather eat the bird!

Legout: well too bad! He bird is mine. It was hard to catch.

Annie sighs as she hesitantly takes a bite out of squirrel. She tries not to throw it back up as she Swallows it whole. Legout sighs as he eats his prized bird cooked to perfection. She growls.

Legout: what? It's my food.

Annie: *growls*

Legout: fine. Here. Have the wing.

Annie snatches the wing from him and eats it whole.

Annie: that's much better. It's better than some squirrel.

Legout: whatever.

Annie: *sighs* why did you follow me?

Legout: why did you run away?

Annie: why are you avoiding the questions?

Legout: why are you avoiding my question?

Annie: SHUT THE HE'LL UP YOU PERV!