Chapter 7 || I Suppose I'll Die Tomorrow Then

All chapters are not pre-written so sorry for all the long wait!

Chapter 7 || I Suppose I'll Die Tomorrow Then

      "You're hunting for Colton Hanks?" Andy shrieked into the phone as I picked up her call. I held the phone away from my ear until she was done screaming.

I finally placed the phone beside my ear again after silence was heard on the other line. "Yeah, why?"

"Oh, I don't know? You could've told me? I could've gone with you?"

"Do you really want me to answer those questions?" I asked her, unsure.

She ignored me. "Like, he's the hottest guy on Earth."

I looked over to Colton who was panting. His face was sweaty and quite pale whereas his once stylishly-gelled hair was matted across his forehead. "He sure doesn't seem like that now." I pointed out.

Partially my fault, and I take full responsibility.

Colton caught me looking at him and purposely exaggerated his fatigue as he placed one hand on his hips and the other at the railing at the side of the steps, pretending that he was having a hard time catching his breath.

Andy continued with her rant. "I could've had the chance to meet him. We could've been like those people in the movies and then we'll have babies and.." she finally realised what I just said. "Wait, are you seeing him now?" she demanded.

"Pfft.. What do you mean?" I feigned innocence. "Me? Dating him?"

"You know what I mean."

"What?" I pretended.

"Arianna Havana Winters." she said firmly.

"Andy? Andy? I can't here you!"

"Don't you dare hang up on me!"

"I really can't hear you!" I shouted.

"Arianna..."

"What? You have Herpes?" By now people started throwing me weird glances.

"Arianna Winters...."

"I told you not to sleep around!" I grinned. "I'll talk to you when I get back, okay? We'll get through this together! I'm sure we will!" I faked a sniff.

"ARIANNA! I SWEAR I'LL RIP YOUR BOOBS OUT-"

"Love you too! Bye!" I shouted and cut the call.

Phew! That was tiring.

Colton appeared beside me, looking completely beaten up as if he just swam across the Atlantic Ocean trying not to get bitten by the sharks. "How.. do.. you.. even..." he panted and held up a hand as if he was asking for some time for him to recover.

"How.. do.. you... not..." I copied him while trying my best not to burst out laughing.

He glared at me and removed his sunglasses. I tried to point out his sunglasses and the fact that we were still in public but it was too late.

"Is that Colton Hanks?" a girl started screeching.

I looked back and saw this group of girls gathering and pointing towards us. I fumbled for Colton's hand, gripped it as hard as I could and pulled him down all the way to the bottom of the steps.

"Wha-" Colton barely had time to process what was happening before he was pulled after me.

The person who made the great discovery that going down is easier than going up should be a saint. We were nearing the bottom, and I was still trying to pull Colton's hand down until he was at the same pace as me and the huge mob of girls were still chasing after us.