Chapter 20 || An Unexpected Visitor

OMG! Sorry for the late chapter! I have perfectly good reasons! The whole of last week I was busy with my school's carnival and then I was having this stupid massive writer's block! I just couldn't feel the story at all and it felt HORRIBLE!

Enjoy!

(This is a happier chapter)

Chapter 20 || An Unexpected Visitor

      Someone knocked on my door at about 7 in the morning.

I had just went into bed at about 2, so it was safe to say that I was far from being well-rested.

I decided to ignore the person and continue dreaming about Colton Haynes and his magnificent body, hoping that the person would get the point and leave me alone. But of course, I was wrong. The person behind the door continued his rapid knocking, instilling a groan out of me.

"Go away." I mumbled into the sheets. I knew the person couldn't hear me, but it doesn't hurt to try at all.

"Ari, it's me. Open up!" Colton said from behind the door.

I groaned again and heaved myself from the sheets, ignoring the small thought that I was only sacrificing my sleep because he was Colton. I opened the door and poked my head in the small gap I had created. "What?"

If he had the nerve to wake me up, he should have the nerve to deal with my morning breath.

He didn't seem to bothered about it, however, because he simply gave me a grin and said, "We're going out."

Trust me, I wanted to turn him down. I truly did.

But for some reason, I couldn't bring myself to say no to him. I sighed. "Where?"

-

-

-

"Remind me again. Why are we doing this?" I groaned as I followed Colton down the steps of my house.

I was dressed in a T-shirt and a pair of shorts, with my camera tucked safely in my bag which I had brought along just in case. Colton had dragged me out of the house, barely letting me swallow the toast I had stuffed my face with.

"Because I saw that you were sad yesterday. So as your friend, I have the duty and obligation to cheer you up. So I'm going to bring you out." Colton explained.

I felt my walls -or whatever that was left of it- crumble from that small speech of Colton's. I stared at him, wondering if he was someone sent to me from God or simply an angel. He must have felt me looking at him because he blushed under my stare and asked. "What? Too cheesy?"

I shook my head and grinned. "Nope. Perfect."

He returned the favour and gave me that heart-stopping grin of his that has helped him charm his way into every girl's heart. (mine included as well)

"Ari! You there?" I heard someone call out.

I turned back to the house to see Rowanna's mum who was carrying a sleeping Ro in her arms walking to us.

"What's up?" I asked her.

"Do you mind taking care of Ro for the day? I have got something to do and am awfully busy." she told me.

"Yeah. Sure." I agreed before realising that I had just given my agreement before consulting Colton. I wanted to slap myself but I didn't want to embarrass myself any further.

To my surprise, Colton too, agreed. "Yeah, sure. It's no problem!"

I looked at him, feeling a little disappointed. I was actually looking forward to an 'us' time and however selfish I may sound, I sort of wanted him all by myself. Just for the day.