Together (Sequel to Smile)

Summary ❤

After confessing to Kitagawa Johnny, Shori Sato starts to date Kanzawa Aya with no shame or secrets. Everyone in the palace knows that they are together, so no one messes with them. Shori thinks that he has everything he needs. But a greedy fan of Sexy Zone figures out the secret castle hidden away and starts stalking the whole band. But when the fan posts a picture on the Internet that's highly fake of Shori, Aya thinks that Shori is hiding something from her. After many arguments, the two split, which shocks everyone in the castle. Will the two work everything out or will jealousy flirting break the couple's young relationship?

Cast~~

• Shori Sato

• Kento Nakajima

• Fuma Kikuchi

• So Matsushima

• Marius Yo

• Jinguji Yuta

💞Enjoy the sequel to "Smile" 💞

---------------------------------------------

Epilogue

~~~~~~~~

Shori's POV

"Ow!" I wince as Aya studies my wound on the side of my face. It happened from the wild sword fight that me and Master had after me telling him that I liked Aya. It was all worth it, though.

"Nani? Stop moving!" Aya slaps me playfully holding the side of my head to stop me from moving it.

"It's fine, Aya! It's not bleeding, or swelling." I assure her standing up pretending to sword fight. She laughs and stands after me.

"Okay, fine! I just want to make sure that it's okay." She gives me a hug and I hug her back. We stand there for maybe a minute before Master yells.

"SATO! YOU NEED TO COME!" He calls his footsteps echoing throughout the stone walls. Oh yeah, the Live show on Shounen Club! I completely forgot.

"Oh yeah! Aya, I have a show to perform at! Maybe, do you want to come watch?" I ask hopefully. She nods.

"Of course. Nothing could stop me from going." She kisses my cheek. I smile and we walk hand-in-hand to the bus waiting outside.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Aya's POV

I've been to the NHK Hall millions of times to watch the Johnny's bands and Jr's perform with my best friend Mizuki, but never would I have thought that I would be dating Shori Sato and watching my boyfriend perform. I don't know what to feel.

Master has to wear a disguise so no one crowds him and asks him for autographs. Me and Mizuki are also in disguises like hats, and glasses. We sit in the very front of the stage, just before the curtain goes up. We have to wait maybe 10 minutes before the show starts. During that time, me and Mizuki talk.

"Um, Aya-chan, can I tell you something that's top secret?" Mizuki asks suddenly. She looks very serious.

"Of course! What is it?" I ask.

"Well. Um, I think...... I kind of....."

"KIND OF WHAT?"

"I THINK I KIND OF LIKE MARIUS!" She finally spits out.

I gasp. "What?! Oh wow, Mizu, that's great! He's a little girly, but he would be good for you." I do like Marius, but just as a friend.

"No! Your missing the point! I can't tell him, because I don't know if he likes me back." Mizuki slides down in her chair.

"I'm pretty sure he likes you, Mizu. Your pretty, sweet, funny, and lots more." I say.

"Thanks, Aya.'' She smiles.

"Shh, girls! The show is starting!" Master hisses and beams at the stage. The juniors such as Jinguji, Genki dance to the opening music.

Just then, "Shout!! Yeah!!"

The crowd explodes in screams and cheers when they see Sexy Zone come out on stage.

"I got you! かならずこの手で." They sang and the crowd clapped to the beat. Mizuki smiled onstage and I waved at Shori. He smiled and continued to dance and sing. The girl sitting next to me held up three fans with Shori's face on them and screamed really loudly when Shori sang his solo.

She must be a big fan. "Woohoo!" I yelled and everyone copied. After the song, Shori and the main Jr's came back on stage and started singing "SakuraSake" by Arashi. His smile made my heart flutter. I felt proud to be his boyfriend.

I danced, sang, and laughed throughout the whole Shounen Club performance. After it was over, Shori went back to his room to change. That was the best Shounen Club ever.

Shori's POV

Me and the boys are in our room changing so we could go back to the castle. Just as I was walking out, a girl with fans with my face on them walked excitedly up to me. "Sato Shori?! Eto.... I am Nakayama Kayo and I am your biggest fan!"

"Eh? How did you get back here?..." I start but she runs up and hugs me. Tightly. I gasp for air. "Yamete! Let go!" I yell. All of a sudden, Aya and Master come back and rush toward me.

"Hanashite!" Aya yells grabbing one of Kayo's arms. Master grabs the other and finally, they wretch her off me. Security comes in and takes her out of the hallway. Aya stares at me like I killed somebody.

"Nothing happened.... I'm serious!" I protest but Aya still looks unsure and shakes his head.

"Fans, these days. Come on, Shori! We're leaving. The rest of the band is already in the bus." Master sighs and leads the way out.

"Aya, don't think anything happened. Nothing did!" I tell her. She nods.

"Okay. Okay.'' She walks faster ahead of me, leaving me alone in the hall.