New Phases: Dangerous?

Hello! Finally an update, I know! Enjoy!

================================================

Shori's POV

"Can we please just talk about it? I don't want to pretend I like Kayo anymore!" I protest slamming my fist onto the table top. We were back in he nursery, discussing the next phase of our plan. It wasn't going so good, so far.

"Shori, you have to do this. Kayo is obsessed with you, and you know it." Master chides me. I slump and Aya puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Master, we can't keep forcing Shori to do this. It's not fair. Let him break up with her." She protested and Jinguji nodded, even though he wasn't paying any attention.

Master sighs. "Fine. But you have to be careful. Upsetting fan girls are really drastic and a very bad idea."

I shrugged. I didn't care, really. I just wanted to get away from Kayo and stay near Aya. Master checked his watch. "Well, I'm having to go. I'm attending a bachelor party for my college buddy. Don't judge." He says then stands.

His finger points at me suddenly. It made me jump. "YOU.'' He said. Jinguji burst out laughing as well as Aya. Master was returning to his weird, exaggerated self, which is a very good thing. That old man needs some stability. "YOU, are in charge. Don't let my house collapse, Shori or else it's all your fault." He walks out. I all of a sudden feel sick to my stomach.

"Hey, Shori, he was joking. Are you okay?" Aya asks walking to me putting her arm around my shoulder. I kiss her forehead lightly and sigh.

"I feel really pressured. This is all because of me! Kayo likes me! What did I do to make her like me? WHY NOT KENTO OR FUMA?" I ask. My head hurts.

Aya snuggles into me and I wrap my arms around her. It's a very comfortable position. "Shori, she likes you because you are mature, cute, and sweet on camera. She's a fan. Give her a while."

I ignore her completely. I didn't mean to, it's just that I didn't believe her. Kayo needs to stop liking me. Somehow....

Aya's POV

I felt really bad for Shori, since he was the one that had to be the main part in our plan. After our meeting, I left the nursery and walked to the pool. I angrily push open the screen door and collapse onto the nearest beach chair. "MOM!" I yell into the west. The sun setting slowly dips into the horizon casting an orange color on the chlorinated pool. "HELP ME NOW! I NEED HELP!"

I sigh and stand back on my feet. My mom would be able to help Shori. My mom could give all of us the perfect advise. But she's not here. Shes in my house in Kawagoe. Not such luck. I walk back inside and bump into Jinguji's chest.

"Ow..." I mutter rubbing my forehead.

"Oh, gomen! Are you okay?" He asks touching my face examining for bruises.

"Hai, daijoubu." I reply and walk around him to Shori's room. His door is open and I see him on his bed playing on his phone. I knock and he looks up at me, smiling. "Come here." He pats the space next to him. I walk inside and climb in, wrapping my arms around his waist. He puts one arm around my shoulders, pulling me to him.

"I love you, Aya. That's a strong word, but I just wanted to let you know that's what I feel." He says kissing my cheek lightly. My stomach has the butterflies and I look up at him smiling. "I love you too, Shori Sato. Even though your the biggest baka I have ever known." I joke and that set him off.

He threw his phone onto the floor and starts tickling me. "Ahh! STOP! HAHAHHA!" I yell but he doesn't stop. He's laughing when he finally does but he leans over me, with his hands on either side of my head. He smiles at me and leans in, our lips colliding. My heart beats faster, but my nerves from the meeting melt away. Our lips move in time and his tongue slides over my bottom lip, making me shiver.