Cracks or a Mission?

Shori's POV

I'm determined to find out how Kayo got the address for the castle. It's so hidden, I was for sure that it was hard for anyone to find it. But Kayo maybe followed the bus to the palace. That is clever. I am in the practice room with the rest of Sexy Zone, and we are dancing to Congratulations for the next Shounen Club. Genki and Jinguji will be here later.

"Yeah, we gotta go, go go!" We end the song and breath really hard. Dancing is harder than it looks. Kento grabs his water and squirts it in his mouth, then his face. It's early morning and its just struck. All day, ever since I woke up, I've got texts from an unknown number. Maybe it was Kayo. The latest text was

Just remember, I am watching you, and you can't do anything about it. Oh, and I will watch you practice. Make it good.

And that was it. It was freaky, but it didn't scare me at all. I knew it was Kayo, which way or another. I feel something vibrate in my back pocket.

That was a good performance. You were the best. That is why you are my favorite ;)

I ignore it and turn my phone off all the way. It's annoying. How come this has to happen to me?

"Boys, practice ends. Please go back to your rooms and do any homework, or practices." Master says coming into the room. He looks really tired, more tired than usual. The rest of the guys don't complain. They rush out, leaving me alone to walk. In my room, I went to open my closet for clean clothes. It was 6:45 AM, so Aya and Mizuki would just now be waking up.

I open my closet doors to grab clothes when all of a sudden a girl pops out startling my heart. "AHHH! YABAI!" I shout. The girl is... Kayo. I knew the texts were coming from her!

"Hello, Shori." she smiles and winks.

"What are you doing here?! Why did you follow me here?!" I ask stepping back while she steps forward.

"Just to check in and tell you something, that Aya told me to tell you." She wags her phone in my face.

"No! I don't want to hear it! Leave!" I yell at her. She smirks and walks towards me pushing me against the wall. I can't go anywhere.

"I have to go to school, but I will tell you what Aya said. Just trust me. I will." She kisses my cheek and jumps out of my window. My anger turns up to a very high level. I've never felt this angry.

I scream to let all my anger out. Master should come any minute. He knows what to do. Maybe a restraining order, or put her in jail would really help. A lot. Just as I wanted, Master came barging into my room with a scared look on his face.

"Shori! Are you okay?! What happened?!" he asks me checking me over to see if I have any marks.

"Iié, Im fine. Ojisama! THAT FAN GIRL WAS IN MY CLOSET AND SHE IS GOING TO TELL ME LIES ABOUT AYA!" I tell him panting frantically. Master is sure to believe me more if I act more scared.

Master rushes over to my closet and yanks open the door. Nothing is there. He looks at me accusingly like I lied to him on purpose.

"She jumped out the window, and said that Aya said something about me, and...." Master holds up his palm silencing me.

"Shori," he says slowly like I'm a toddler. "I think you need to get out and clear your brain."

Huh?

"So, today, you will be going to school. You still have time to get ready and to let me drive to you there. I suggest you start getting ready."

WHAT?! SCHOOL!? How is SCHOOL going to help me? For all I know, Kayo could be going to my school!