Birthday Crash

So's POV

Me and Shori are in the bus with the rest of Sexy Zone going to some girl's birthday party. Shori looks pale, but to take his mind off Aya, me and him are playing rock-paper-scissors.

"Rock-Paper-Scissors!" We yell and do our attacks. He does scissors and I do rock. I win, as usual.

"No fair, you always win!" Shori pouts and I smile in victory.

"Can't help it!" I say and he slaps my head. "Ow!" I yell acting angry and we start wrestling in our seat.

"Boys, we are almost there!" Master yells from the front of the bus. We have our camera crew following us to interview us and film the performance.

Right now, Fuma is talking. "So, we are going to a fan's house to sing at her birthday party. But Shori doesn't want to." Fuma says smiling secretly at me. I bust out laughing and Shori turns red.

"Admit it, Shori. You hate this girl." Kento joins in. Marius makes a kissy-face. "Ooooooh, Aya, I loooove you so much! You are my magical horse!" Marius mimics and we all burst out laughing. Shori raises his fist in the air and he pounces on Marius punching him lightly and pretending to hurt him.

"Boys!" Master yells. "We are here."

We all look toward the giant house. It's really big! Wow. We all get out of the bus and we can hear screaming from the inside of the house. "Mou," Shori says under his breath.

"Shori, what's wrong?" I ask patting his back.

"Aya never freaked out when she came to the castle from the first time when she found out that I was a celebrity." He grumbles.

"Chill, Sato. It's fine. Just ignore them and act like a nice celebrity." I advise him and open the door to the house.

"SEXY ZONE IS HERE!" Kento yells and the screaming is LOUD.

This is it.

Shori's POV

Gosh, I REALLY don't want to be here. The screaming, the yelling, ugh. Kento weaves through the tiny group of girls and they all reach out their hands obviously wanting a high five. Lucky for them, they get what they want.

I see the birthday girl herself, Kayo smiling at me and raising her eye brow. Sure, she is pretty, but not as pretty as Aya. "Hey, Shori." She winks. I offer a very TINY smile and walk up to the stage.

"Well, hello everyone!" Fuma yells into his mic. All the girls scream their heads off.

One girl yells "I love you, So!" really loudly. So smiles and blows her a kiss. How come I am the only guy not wanting to do this? Marius is really excited, and he is 13!

"Okay, Sexy Girls, we are going to sing a song called Shout! for our beautiful birthday girl." Kento says and winks at Kayo. She nods and smiles at me.

"Um, so enjoy the song! And happy birthday, Kayo!" I feign excitement as I shout my line into the microphone. Too bad for us, we don't have Jinguji, or Genki or Kishi or ANYONE to provide as background dancers, so that means that all the girls' attention will be on us 100%. I smile so I don't get in trouble with Master and get in my position.

"Shout!! Yeah!! I got ya," The music starts and we sing along, dancing and moving. The girls jump up and down and sing along. They look so happy. I pretend they aren't there and have a fun time performing.

It all goes so smoothly. "Shout of Dream!" We all say and dance. Kento blows a kiss and the crowd goes wild. It's my solo now.

🎶"Kito Nani Ka Ga Mieruyo"🎶