Secrets

Aya's POV

I don't know what to feel about seeing that girl hugging Shori. I know she's a fan, but.... I'm not sure why I feel so mad.

I go straight to my room and change into my favorite pajamas; the red short shorts and matching tank top. I snuggle in my bed with my laptop and go on Twitter. All of a sudden, my walkie talkie buzzes, signaling that Shori wants to talk. I sigh and press TALK.

"Hey."

"Hey." His voice is sad and low. I've never heard him use that voice before.

"Anou, I'm sorry I freaked out when I saw that girl hugging you. It's just that.... she sat next to me during the show, and.... she was obsessed with you." I say.

"Aya, don't worry. She is a fan. She can't do anything. Just remember that you are my only one." He says.

"Your only what?" I ask smiling.

"My only love." A knock sounds on my door and Shori walks in. I smile and give him a hug. He feels soft. That's what I remember; the soft, texture of my boyfriend.

We hug for a minute until he pulls away and brushed the hair out of his eyes. "Well, I have to go. I just wanted to give you a hug. And say that............I l-love you, Aya." He says.

Aww! My heart flutters as I say my reply,

"I love you too, Shori."

He kisses me, and all my stress and frustration melts away, just like the any time I kiss Shori. It feels..... right.

"See you tomorrow.'' He says when he pulls away.

"Bye." I say and he walks out. Burying my face in my pillow, I let out a cleanse "KYAAAAAAAAAA!" That's probably just what I needed.

Fuma's POV

The next morning, Shori is all smiles. Who knows what he did yesterday. Me and him walk towards our practice room talking.

"So, what's up with you and Aya?" I ask trying not to laugh.

"We're good. I saw her last night." He smiles.

"Ahh, the beautiful, and adorable good night kiss. You are growing up so fast, little man!" I pull my arm around his shoulders and dig my fist into his head.

"Ahh! Stop! Its not like that!" He pretends to be mad, but he looks really happy. Happier than normal.

"Konbanwa!" Master bellows once me and Shori arrive in the practice room.

"Konbanwa!" We all say and bow at the same time.

Master nods his head. "Okay. We are going to perform for a young girl's birthday party in two days. You must make a good dance for her or else she will be heartbroken. This is her picture." Master shows us a girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Shes very pretty.

All of a sudden, Shori's face turns white. Then greenish. I pat his back. "Hey? You okay?" I ask. He nods but he still looks very sick.

"Now, you will perform Shout! and that's it. Now practice hard and do it all right. Also, it will take up most of your day, practicing I mean. So Shori, no more seeing Aya this week." Master claps and walks out.

Shori's looks down.

"Shori, what's up?" So asks and Marius nods like he agrees.

"That girl gave me a hug after Shounen Club and she really likes me. Aya thought we were dating." Shori looks down.

"Aya was that dumb to think that?" Kento asks. Shori looks at him and scowls.

"Don't get angry, Shori. Guys, we're supposed to practice. Lets go!" I say trying to get everybody back on task.