Late night Tokyo

Shori's POV

We looked everywhere. At the pool, on the roof, in all of the rooms (no, like all of the freaking rooms on all floors), around the castle, and in at her favorite spots (my room, the roof, the deli she rarely goes to anymore, ect.)

I collapse against the castle walls outside and pull my knees to my face. I put my face in my hands and let out a frustrated sigh. Tears slide down my cheeks and I felt someone drape their arm around my shoulders.

"Shori, daijoubu yo! We'll find her." A deep voice says. Fuma. I look at him. "How can you say it will be okay?! Aya's gone and you don't know why se left because its all my fault!" I yell at him, running my hand through my hair.

Fuma shrugs and pulls me up to stand. "Shori. We are going to take the van and drive into the city."

I shake my head. That's a bad idea, since the bus is red and his a picture of the band on both sides with Sexy Zone written underneath in big letters. Its a fan attraction.

"We painted over the picture with red paint. It's washable, so we'll get it off as soon as possible. And Kento's driving." Fuma rambles on while leading me to the bus. I sigh, not wanting to argue and give into the bad idea.

Once we're all in the bus, Kento starts the engine and backs out of the driveway and onto the street. "Hang tight." He calls from the front and he drives really fast down the road.

Aya's POV

It's still cold, meaning that summer is over and fall is taking its place. I look at the many signs that I pass like Sakura's Tea Shop, and Chouda Bar and Grill, yet I still don't know where I am.

"Excuse me, miss?" I ask a lady standing outside of a pub. She has brown scraggly hair and her legs are hairy from not shaving. I didn't want to ask her, but I can run pretty fast if she tries to grab me.

"Nani?" She gruffly asks, giving me a glare and rattling her tin can she has in her hand. It has 50 cents on the side and there's maybe very few coins in it.

"Oh, um, can you tell me how to get into the neighborhoods? Preferably the Nakayama Estates?" I say, sitting on the floor, not caring that I'm getting my jeans dirty.

The lady's scary eyes widen and she stands up, dropping her can. I jump up with her and back away, my heart racing. Her eyes are bloodshot and she walks with a limo towards me. I back away slowly.

"Why would you want to go there?!" She yells and I cover my ears, afraid of her. She doesn't look like someone homeless that would hurt me. She looks like someone who knows Kayo's background and what she does to get her kicks in.

"I'm trying to get her away from my boyfriend. She stalks him, and creeps everybody out!" I tell her, my voice shaking slightly.

"Who is your boyfriend?" The lady asks, still walking towards me. Her arms are shaking and so are her legs.

"Sato Shori, 17 from the band Sexy Zone! Debut in 2011." I say quickly, trying to wrap our introduction short. Its almost that long for the others to come and find me. "Please don't hurt him or me. Or the band, they did nothing to you."

The lady looked at me and smiled, her eyes still wide open and her teeth creepy crooked and misshapen. "Oh, don't worry. I won't hurt you or your perfect little boyfriend with the band. I don't care. But I'm telling you, Nakayama Estates are a bad place. There have been injured, and dead people found there. I'm just looking out for you."

I starred at her with the most intense look I could muster out. "Really?" I ask, and she nods. She backs away and sits back on the curb like nothing happened. I walk towards her, and grab her shoulder. She jumps, standing up.

"Don't touch me!" She yells loudly and some people stare at us. I wave them away and pull my hand back holding my hands up, startled. My heart beats faster and faster by the minute.

"I didn't mean to startle you, but..." I start but she shakes her head and whips out a gun in one smooth motion out of her pockets. The people walking around don't pay attention and walk by normally.

"Touch me again and you'll get it." She warns, walking towards me again. Her hands wobble as she holds the gun up near my chest.

"I-I.."

"AYA!" I hear a voice yell and many footsteps.

I turn and see Shori and the band running towards me. Mizuki is in the back, and I see all their confused glances. Shori steps forward, but Kento grabs his shoulder. I give Shori a scared glance and shake my head. "Don't come any closer." I whisper.

"Is this the one? The one with the band and the perfect boyfriend?" The lady snarls and puts her finger over the trigger, my heart collapsing. I'm going to die. I'm going to die, trying to save my boyfriend. I nod and look at her angrily. "Go ahead and shoot me." I taunt her. Shori gasps and So and Marius whisper, "She would't dare."

"Oh, I will. No regrets. Kayo set me up to this." She tells me, and I gasp, just as she pulls the trigger. It was like everything happened in slow motion after that. The bullet whirled to my chest and I look at Sexy Zone and Mizuki, blowing them all a kiss, crying uncontrollably. Their faces are in shock and anger and all of a sudden, I see Shori. His beautiful face and wonderful personality, jumped in front of me. He collapses. The lady cackles, and I scream.

Shori may be dead. It's all because of me. The lady pulls her gun away and whistles. Kayo jumps out from behind a garbage can, laughing. "Yeeees!" She pumps her fist into the air. "My plan worked! Thanks, obachan!" She gives the homeless lady a hug smirking at me. Obachan?

"Your kidding, right?" I thunder at Kayo, kneeling down next to Shori, crying hard all over again. "Your grandma!? Mou, why are you so desperate, you baka! You shot Shori, without him, Sexy Zone, and my life is over! He could be dead now, and you don't even care!" I cry and scream at her, but Kayo and her Grandma look at each other and laugh.

The whole band starts tearing up and I cry loudly, slamming my fist into the ground. "I hate myself! This is all my fault!" I yell, picking Shori's head up in my arms. I look at him, looking almost lifeless. The bullet landed in his arm.

'Thank God!'

I lean down and wipe his tears from his cheek. He still doesn't move. I stand up and glare like a devil at Kayo and her retarded grandma. "Your such a bi**h!" I hiss, jumping at her ready to kill the crap out of her.

Strong hands hold me back. I look up and see Kento and Fuma. They stare at me with sympathetic determination.

I look at Kayo. She smiles and snaps her fingers. Her ugly old grandmother pulls out a pair of handcuffs and she winks at me. "Your going to jail, girl." She snarls at me. I shake my head and Kento steps in front of me. "No. You will not take her."

Kayo shrugs and pulls out her gun. She aims it at his head and Kento freezes. "Hey, Aya. Let them take you and we'll bail you out okay?" I gasp at how selfish he's acting. He's never been like that. Usually he told me that he'd take a bullet for me.

I glare at Kento and look at Shori one last time before I let the smelly lady clip my hands behind my back. Kayo laughs. She grabs me and leads me harshly to a car, where a lady is driving. I gulp and allow myself to get in the car. Probably the last time I'll see Shori for a long time.