Epilogue

~~~~7 Years Later~~~~

Shori's POV

Aya and me are sitting in my room watching a special drama with Matsumoto Jun in it, one of Aya's favorite singers. We have been together for 8 years and I have finally asked her to marry me. Our wedding was in 4 months and our first baby girl and boy (twins❤️) was due in 1 month. Very soon.

I am still in Sexy Zone, although we have started to only perform with only me, Kento, and Fuma to give Marius and Sou enough time for school. We are still a band of Sexy Zone 5 nin and we haven't broken up.

Aya and Mizuki are still friends, and Jinguji and Aya are still friends also. Aya and Mizuki also are working on a new clothing line for women's clothes. They also have starred in many dramas.

"Shori," Aya said, bringing me back to reality.

"Nani?" I replied, looking at her face. She smiled and yawned.

"What should we name the babies?" No, we still haven't thought of names for the baby. It is late, but I have been busy with Sexy Zone tapings and Aya has been working on her project also.

And yeah, my mom knows. She was mad at first, but then she started to get excited about it. Aya's mom wasn't mad at all. She was so happy, and she said she would give us her blessings in everything that happened. It was amazing.

"I have some ideas," I said. "For the boy, Shota and Yuya. For the girl Hikari or Momo."

Aya looked at the ceiling and thought. I like Shota, because it sounds like Shori," she giggled. "And Hikari. Because she'll shine."

"Perfect," I said and she smiled. We then continued to watch the drama.

~~~~Baby~~~~

"Look, Aya! You did it! It's all over now!" Shori told me, rubbing tiny circles on my back to soothe my freak out. My tears wouldn't stop falling as I tried to speak.

"B-But it hurts!" I finally said, looking up at his brown eyes. He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"I know it does. But it happened! And your done! Two babies! You should be so proud!" He said, grabbing my hand.

"I'm proud." I said smiling at him. The worst pain in my life is all over and I gave life to two beautiful children.

"Can I see?" I asked him next.

"They are checking on them. When they are done, of course you can." He said and I couldn't feel anymore excited.

"Knock knock!" Shori's mom said, opening the door slowly, poking her head in to see if she could come in. My Okasan came in after following.

"Come in!" I smiled at them and Shori's mom came over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Congratulations, sweetheart!" she gushed, shaking my hand. I laughed and nodded. "Arigato, Mrs.Sato." Shori smiled at his mom and he gave her a hug.

"My Aya!" My Okasan cried, giving me the biggest hug. "I'm so proud in all you've came!" It broke my heart in a good way to hear her crying and staying those words.

"Arigato, mama. I love you." I told her kissing her cheek. Just then, the doctor came in carrying two bundles of pink and blue.

"I'm guessing that you would like to see your babies." she smiled and I nodded, my heart beating strangely fast. She gave Hikari to Shori and Shota to me. I gasped. He has Shori's eyes that I love so much.

"Hi, little buddy! I'm your mommy!" I said looking at my son. He smiled at me, which made my heart melt in happiness.

"Oh! He has Shori's eyes!" Shori's mom gushed and I laughed, handing Shota to her. She looked at him and smiled. She then passed him to my mom.

Hikari was beautiful. She looked more like me, with her hair so soft. I passed her to Shori's mom who was on the verge of tears. My mom was even more awe-struck.

"You have some good looking kids, Aya!" Mrs.Sato told me, and I laughed. Shori then let Sexy Zone (the rest of the 4) inside and for once, they were quiet.

"I'm supposed to be the one to have children first! How did that happen?" Kento joked, and me and Shori laughed.

Fuma patted my shoulder and smiled. "Congrats, Loser." I rolled my eyes. "Your a jerk, Fuma."

Sou and Marius peered over my mom's shoulder and gasped when they saw Hikari and Shota.

"Babeeeeee!" Sou squealed and Marius giggled like a little girl. Mizuki couldn't be here since she had to take over for me at the agency.

My mom passed the babies to all the Sexy Zone and they all had the same thing to say, Cool or Cute.

The best years of my life were starting now.

~~~~Wedding~~~~

"Are you ready for this, Aya?!" Okasan chirped at me, fixing my dress in places I didn't even notice were messed up.

"Yeah. I have been ready." I told her, stepping away from her. Thankfully, Mizuki was able to make it to our wedding. She was watching and getting the twins ready. Deciding to check on them, I walked into the room she was in and laughed when I saw what she had done. She had Shota in a baby tuxedo with a red bow to support our theme: red and black. He also had a red baby tie and his hair was combed and conditioned to the side. He was adorable.

Hikari was in a red dress with her hair in a black bow. Her shoes were also black. Mizuki was a miracle worker.

"How are these, Mama?" she asked, smirking me. I rolled my eyes and patted her shoulder.

"Great! Thanks for doing that, Mizu!"

Oh yeah, Marius confessed to Mizuki after the party. So they had been together for a long time now, but still not married. But soon, I always tell her.

I kissed the top of each child's head and I went to find Master. He would be walking down the aisle since my dad was MIA.

"Ojisama!" I called when I saw him. He was talking to my mom. He turned and smiled at me brightly.

"You are beautiful, Aya!" He complemented and I smiled. "Arigato! Are you ready?" He nodded and went to my side.

I had my roses and everyone went to the seating area. My flower girl was Hikari and Shori's flower boy was Shota.

My mom would be holding them as they threw (or tried to) throw the petals out. Soon, the wedding music began playing and the best man (Fuma) and the groomsmen (the rest of Sexy Zone) walked out. Following them, was my bridesmaids that were Kawashima Umika, Tomomi Itano, Mizuki, Shida Mirai, and Kawaguchi Haruna.

They smiled at me and nodded before I walked down the aisle. Master held my arm and looked at me. "Are you ready?" I nodded, but without warning, I started to cry. All the emotions I had felt started to pour out.

"Hey! Don't cry! It's your chance to be happy! You'll live forever with the person you love." Master encouraged, and I nodded.

"I know. Just....go ahead and start walking," I smiled at him and he nodded. We walked down and there stood Shori, looking as handsome as I've ever seen.

The pastor stood behind him smiling at me also. All the smiling and happiness made me cry harder. When I reached Shori, I kissed Master's cheek and let him walk back to his seat.

I faced Shori and grabbed his hands, breathing out air. It was really happening. I was getting married to the love of my life. After we exchanged rings, we were ready.

"Kanzawa Aya, do you take Sato Shori to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and to cherish in sickness and hardship?" The pastor turned to me.

"I do." I smiled.

"And Shori, do you take Kanzawa Aya to be your lawfully wedded wife? To love and to cherish in sickness and hardship?"

"I do." he said.

"I now present the new Mr and Mrs Sato. You may kiss the bride."

Shori leaned in and we kissed, having everyone cheer and laugh.

My new life has begun.

OKAY THAT IS OFFICIALLY THE END THIS STORY IS OVER!