Help

Shori's POV

"OUI, MINNA LISTEN UP!" I yell flinging open the door that lead to the pool. All my other band members were either swimming, playing water beach volley, or tanning. (cough*** Kento)

They all turn to me, except Kento who is probably asleep on the chair.

"Konichiwa, Sato." Fuma addresses me smiling slyly.

I glare at each member.

"Shut up, Fuma. Did any of you touch my phone at any point before I went to school?"

They all shake their heads. "Mou, you all are stupid!" I yell frustrated.

Without warning, So and Marius start to laugh. AT ME. Before long, Fuma joins in.

"It's not funny!" I protest jabbing my thumb into the softened cement on the wall.

"Don't worry Shori. We think your stupid too." So assures me. Fuma laughs so hard, he has to slide underwater to stop himself.

'You all are hopeless.' I mutter and turn back into the building. Sexy Zone may be so cute, hot and sexy to the fans, but they are really annoying, immature bakas.

Inside, Aya is talking to Mizuki intensely. She waves when she sees me approaching. Mizuki looks over and smiles shyly. Once I get closer, I hear their argument.

"NE, mou, Mizuki!!! Just tell me the truth!" Aya whines angrily. Mizuki sighs and closes her eyes. I know what she's trying to do. Its not easy when dealing with Aya once she's angry.

"I already told you, Aya-chan. I did not send any texts to Shori on your phone. There is no way to get in, because of your password protecting it. That is the truth, since I wouldn't lie." she opens her eyes after speaking.

Aya looks like she just tasted something sour. "Hontoni?" She asks and Mizuki nods rolling her eyes.

"Aya," I say. "None of the guys sent that text.",

She looks at me and her eyes look glassy like water. "Oh, Shori! What do we do? Any one could have sent that text! It'll take days to figure it out!" She looks helpless, like a baby dog. I've always loved Aya for everything; her eyes, how when she smiles they sparkle with her, her hair, how soft and long it is and how it frames her face, and her personality, when she angers herself, she won't drop the subject until 4 days tops, and when she's happy, she'll always be skipping and humming. She really is cute. But now, all she looks is helpless and scared. Its making me fidget.

"Don't worry, Aya. We'll get to the bottom of this! We just need to be patient, is all." I assure her, but I instantly doubt my own logic. Aya and patient isn't really a smart combination. Anger can surge through her in an instant.

"Demou.... aggh okay." She looks reluctant and still scared. I wrap my arms around her waist and bring her to my torso. She hugs me tight, and I feel okay.

'Everything will be okay. Just have fun doing it' was my Okasan's last words to me before I left to come to the palace. Maybe that quote refers to situations like this?

Me and Aya pull away and we just stand there, sending telepathic voices through us. Her eyes say, "Are you sure we can do this?" And I answer "Of course. We're a good team."

Mizuki sticks her tongue out in disgust. "If your going to kiss, please tell me so I can look away."

"We are." decides Aya smiling at me. I smile and she leans in, me following her.

Everyone has their comfort zone, little kids with certain stuffed animals, normal teenagers with their cell phones, but for me, it's Aya. Ever since we've been going out, before that it was music. But now, every time I kiss her, I hear tiny joyous music in my ears.

We stay together for a minute until she pulls away. "Hey," she whispers putting her index finger on the tip of my lip. "We're wasting time."

I laugh and look over at Mizuki. Her eyes are being covered by her eyes. "You can look now." I tell her.

"Oh, thank goodness!" She blesses and Aya laughs. "Your just jealous!" She says.

"Nuh uh! You don't know my secret!" She insists. I glare at her, my eyes squinty.

"Spill your secret!"

"Yada."

"Oui, you better tell us, Baka or else I'll tell Mariu-" Aya stops talking and coughs. "Oh...um.... I'll tell Kojima Haruna that you.... broke a glass at the AKB party."

Mizuki smiles warmly at Aya. I feel left out. "I'm confessing to HIM." Mizuki grits her teeth. It takes Aya a minute to figure it out. "EHHH?! USO! Yay, Mizuki!" They hug.

I walk away, not wanting to be in the conversation. Mizuki likes Marius. Hmm, that's strange and weird.....

Aya's POV

I turn around, and Shori isn't behind me. "Mou, where is that boy?" I whisper. Mizuki left after we finished talking, which was like a minute ago. But Shori is gone.

I walk to down the numerous halls and into various rooms, but I don't find him.

"Shori?" I call.

"Hai?" He calls back and he comes out of his hiding spot. "Oh sorry, I left because you and Mizuki were talking about girl things, and I didn't care about it." he explains.

I shrug. "Fair enough."

"We need to tell Master." Shori decides. I agree.

Master could easily help us. After all, he took down the Twitter photo, and he helped Shori get away from Kayo. Master is smart.

We move at a slow jog, tearing through doors. Our feet slap in sinc as we pull up to the door that's labeled

Kitagawa Johnny's Living Quarters !KNOCK BEFORE COMING IN! Unless of an emergency....

Shori wipes his palms on his pants and pulls it on the handle. He opens it and we both see Master meditating like normal on his pillow facing the garden.

He doesn't stir.

"Close the door and knock!" I whisper to him.

"It's too late now! He probably hears us!" Shori insists, whispering back to me.

"I hear you, you know. Come in, you might as well." Master says suddenly making me jump a little.

"Ahh, ano, Arigato, Ojisama." I stammer awkwardly walking into the room.

"Sumimasen." Shori says after me closing the door.

"Hmmmmm... what it your problem?" Master sighs, still meditating.

"Ojisama! Someone sent me annonymous texts and they disguised it as Shori!" I say.

"Well, Aya, what do you want then?" He asks.

"To help us figure out who sent those messages." Shori says for me.

Master turns to look at us. He looks like he heard that he has to stop hosting the Johnny's Associates. "You guys are bakas. You both know that. It's obvious who it was."

"Eh? Who?" I ask getting impatient. Shori touches my shoulder lightly.

"It was Kayo." Master says.

OF COURSE! Of course Kayo would do that! Shes that type of person! What a loser. Shori looks as outraged as me.

"WHAT? It was that easy?" He yells.

"Ssssh!" Master hisses. "You just need to hunt her down." He says it likes it's so simple.

"How?"

"I will help you. Meet me on the roof after lunch. Do not tell any one else"

We both nod and leave the room. I hope Master can really help us.

Sorry this chapter is so short! I ran out of ideas! I will update soon and publish as soon as I can! It may be late, but it's because I have big tests coming up. Any way, thank you for reading! More parts coming soon! 💕