Plan In Action

Shori's POV

Master and Aya and I are sitting in a room on the higher levels of the castle. No one knows we're in here and I've never been here. From the way it's small it must of been a child's nursery.

Aya shivers. "Mou, why don't you put the heater on in here, Ojisama? The floor and air is freezing!"

Master rolls his eyes and closes the small gold box in his lap. I wonder who it is for, and why he has it. "Sorry, Aya but you'll just have to live with it. No body has been in this room since 1876, when my great-great-great grandfather was alive and owned this castle. This was where my great aunt lived as a baby here. She went missing in 1956 though." Master explains and he looks sad to explain such history.

Aya looks down at her knees. "I'm sorry for your loss." she says.

Master looks up and smiles. "Daijoubu, ni? Well, we aren't here to discuss my family heritage! We are here to make a plan to make sure Kayo doesn't bother us ever again."

I nod and stand up, brushing the back of my pants off. "We could get a dog."

Aya giggles, but I'm serious.

I explain, "We could get a really mean dog, not a shiba, but like, those American dogs the Rottweiler dogs. Police use them to attack intruders on investigations. They can tear Kayo apart severely and I won't ever care." I sit back down next to Aya.

Master nods and puts his hands on his chin as if thinking about my idea. "That's absolutely... terrible, Shori. One, dogs are a big waste of time, since I already have to watch over all you kids, and Second, not all Rottweiler dogs are mean. I think we can think of a better plan."

Aya taps her fingers on the stone walls and looks down. She's thinking hard. I'm really glad she's going on board with trying to get Kayo. My phone buzzes. I pull it out and I open the new text message that poped up.

I can't find you. Your probably hiding in the castle, and to your luck, I wont come find you. But remember that you will be mine soon. And that I'm sorry I haven't messaged you in a while. I've had strep throat and been terribly sick. But I'm back. :) And I'm always watching you.... except now.

I breathe in a shaky breath and quickly grab Aya's hand. She looks at me and her eyes look helpless. She scoots over near me and puts her head on my shoulder. I relax and turn my phone off. I've never been so scared before. Then again, I've never had someone to comfort me like Aya.

Master ignores us and stands up. He purses his lips together. "I got it." He says smiling.

Aya perks her head up and smiles back. "What is it?"

"Whoa," Master says putting his hand up. "You first have to agree to the conditions."

"What conditions?" I ask suspiciously.

"One, both of you cannot tell your parents or best friends. That means any one in Johnny's. This could get me fired for putting you guys in danger." Me and Aya nod.

"Second, you will not recruit anybody unless I approve." Master continues and me and Aya once again nod. This mission is important, I get it. "That's it."

Aya looks down. "I want to recruit Jinguji Yuta." she mutters. I don't know why, but I sit up straighter as soon as those words leave her mouth. Maybe I'm a little jealous of him, how he could get any girl even Aya. And I don't want to lose her again.

"Interesting. Why?" Master says.

"Well, he is pretty strong, and patient enough. And he's hot, so maybe Kayo can like him and forget about Shori." She smiles at me. "And I know that Shori won't be jealous."