Happy Ending

Shori's POV

---------------At The Castle---------------

I sat up suddenly, looking around. Aya was still asleep on my shoulder, but we weren't in the Sexy Van anymore. We were in my bed. I sat up quickly and looked at my body. My clothes were still on, and so were Aya's. I relaxed, quietly moving away from Aya so I could sit up. I checked the time on my phone.

5:48 pm

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I was tired, and stiff. I stood up and walked outside into the hall. I looked at the calendar. Master got back in three and a half weeks. I sighed. Those weeks would be a long one.

3 Weeks Later~

Master raised his glass cup from across the table and cleared his throat. "To Aya, and Shori!" He declared and we all yelled it back to him, raising our glasses also.

Me, Aya, Marius, Fuma, Sou, and Kento all had tea, but Master had red wine. He drank it, slamming the cup down on the table with a slam. I drank my tea and put it on the table, looking at the people around us.

Kento and Fuma were on one side of the table, Marius and Sou on another side, me and Aya and Mizuki on another. It was a big table, which was good, because Master had called over all the Jr's.

I had convinced him that it was a bad idea, but he didn't listen. I was excited to see everyone, but all the space we have will be full. And privacy will be limited.

Just then, a lot of boys came piling into the room. Aya's eyes widened and Mizuki just stared. Johnny's company was filled with good singers, dancers, and good looking boys. I didn't blame the only two girls to be surprised.

"Oui, it's everyone!" One jr yelled, and the others laughed and cheered. Master held up his glass and everyone quieted. "Dear boys, please be mindful of your peers." He said, wisely.

"We are mindful, Ojisama." One Jr protested. "Mindful of the girls, sure. The Sexy Boys though, we aren't." Another Jr butted in, and they all started laughing again. Mizuki rolled her eyes and looked at Aya. They both exchanged a knowing look and looked down at their plates.

Master rolled his eyes. "I should have started an agency with girls. Look how good Aya and Mizuki are being!" He pointed to the girls. Aya looked down farther and Mizuki just shook her head. Master laughed at this, as if it was the most funniest thing in the world.

The Jr's looked at the girls, at us, around, everywhere. A lot of boys was a bad idea and I think Master was just now noticing it.

"Okay, let's all sit and eat! All this food will go to waste. Whoever doesn't eat, is not in Johnny's anymore!" He joked, but they all took it seriously. They rushed to the table and started putting sushi, edamame, peas, potatoes, nato, and other Japanese foods into their singing and loud mouths.

I smiled at the scene. Sexy Zone, and Aya and Mizuki are agreeing to keep the Tokyo and Jail thing a secret. We didn't want to get any butt kick from Master.

It was surely a hectic 3 weeks.

__________________________

I realized something during the whole fiasco; be great full for the people you love and are close to. You never know when you'll never see them again. I'm glad I have Aya, Mizuki, and the band by my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end

Did you enjoy it? I did writing it. 💕 Thanks for reading! More stories to come.