Note

To all my readers:

I would love to hear from you all in the comments or through a PM on what you think of each chapter! If you like it, it would mean a lot to me if you voted on the chapter and left a comment! Not only will that support me and show me that you're liking the book, but it also will help make my book a little more prominent on Wattpad so that more people will find it. The most important thing to me with my books is that people are finding it, reading it, and that's it touching people's lives... Your votes and comments help me accomplish that!

And I'm open to any criticism you have too if you see something you would like a little different or you think could be improved! Let me know - again, through comments or PM - because I really want to make this book the best reading experience for you and everyone else that I can. But if I never know what you found wrong with it, I won't be able to fix it!

So please... Comment and vote away! Thank you ahead of time to all of you who are reading this, voting on it, or commenting on it. It means a lot to me! And if you really like the book, it would so much to me if you would add it to a reading list on your profile so that anyone who sees your profile can see my book too that way more people will find it. 

(Cover Accreditation: Images are from FreeDigitalPhotos.net and are as follows. "Soldier Man" by maniaroom. "Vintage Style of Shanghai Cityscape from Top View" by khongkitwiriyachan.)

Thank you,

Ariel Paiement