Author's Note

This took me a month to write - yes, a month - but many more months to revise. Even now, I am still certain there is something more to fix, something more to change or tweak with this. No writer or author is ever truly done making a work better, though there does come a point when making it better crosses the line into making it mechanical and dull. 

Either way, my hope with this book - as with most every book I've ever written - is that the reader will be transported into another world for a time. My hope is that you, as the reader, will have been given a chance - if you've read this far - to escape reality for a time. Maybe you've learned something while following the characters' journeys, maybe you haven't. Either way, I hope that you have gained some enjoyment from this book if nothing else. 

Remember, none of us ever comes back from reading a book without being changed in some way, however small. If you are a writer, every time you write, your words are changing something - you, others about you, the world. That, I think, is the most important part of a book. Its ability to change people and things. To teach even when it was written with the intent of enjoyment purposes. So I hope that this book has accomplished that most important purpose in some way, no matter how small. 

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I appreciate it greatly! 

Ariel Paiement