➩just a bet?

me and harry were just sitting on the sofa and cuddling when all of a sudden he got up.

"i have to go to the bathroom love, i'll be back," he said, getting up off the sofa and walking to the bathroom.

"okay hazza bear," i said, making him turn around and smile.

i was just sitting on the sofa watching tv when harry's phone turned on, i looked at it and read the text message he had.

iMessage
Ed Sheeran
hey man, the bet is up. you can let her go now, i'll pay you tomorrow.

"what?" i whispered, making sure harry wouldn't be able to hear me.

i picked up his phone and unlocked it and went into their conversation.

here's what it said;

Harry: okay what do i have to do for you to pay me the money
Ed: just date (y/n) for.. 3 months, and i'll pay you the money you asked for.
Harry: you swear
Ed: yes, just three months
Harry: okay

"i'm just.. a bet?" i said before i put harry's phone down because i heard him coming out of the bathroom.

"hey love," he said, coming back onto the sofa and sitting next to me.

he tried to wrap his arms around me but i scooted away, leaving him confused.

"love, what's wrong?" he said.

"wouldn't you do the same thing if you knew that your love was a bet?" i said.

"what? i don't know what you're talking about," he said.

"bullshit, harry! i saw the text messages, 'just date (y/n) for three months and i'll give you the money.' i wasn't born yesterday!" i cried.

"baby, please, i can explain!" he said as i ran up the stairs to start packing my stuff.

"what?! the bet is up, isn't it?!" i said, tears still running down my face.

"(y/n), come here. please," he said, making me walk over to him and hug him.

"sing to me, please," i said.

"Sweet creature

had another talk about where it's going wrong

but we're still young

we don't know where we're going

but we know where we belong

no, we started

two hearts in one home

it's hard when we argue

we're both stubborn i know

but oh

sweet creature, sweet creature

wherever i go, you bring me home."

"i love you, (y/n), and no, you're not a bet. i love you too much to even consider you a bet. there is no money, no bet, Ed is just a dick."

"i love you too, harry."