➩the type of father he would be

The protective one. If you and Harry ever have children, he will always be there to keep him/her out of harms way.

Girl:
If Harry had a daughter, he would always make sure that she was safe and not doing anything she shouldn't be doing.

He would always be there for her in her toughest times, asking if she's okay and how she's doing every day she got home from school.

He would buy her anything that she needed or wanted, depending on what it was.

He'd go to all of her sports events/activities and keep up with what's going on with her life, trying to make her feel as comfortable as possible.

He'd spoil her. Wether it was just a piece of candy, or the newest iPhone, he would buy it for her.

And lastly, he would make sure that she was having the best life ever :)

Boy:
Harry would be proud to have a son, but being the person he is, he'd also be just as proud to have a daughter.

If you and Harry had a son, he'd attempt to be the best father possible. But as you know; he'd make mistakes along the way.

Whenever he had sports events, Harry would try so hard to not freak out and cheer his son's name in front of a crowd of people (lol he probably would tho).

He would take his son to any football (soccer) games he wanted, depending on what team was playing.

He would always make sure that he was doing the right things and not getting into any trouble with the people around him.

He would stand up for his son if he needed it, no matter what the situation was.

He'd pretty much be that one father that everyone had wished for.

}{}{}{}{}{

hoped you like this one :) i got really happy while writing this, i hope you do as well :)