bubblegum in sadness (Renzo x Self-harm! Depressed! Reader

okay here goes nothing! 

y/n's pov: 

I walked down the hallways quietly holding my stuff along with a sweater covering my scars, hoping not to have any trouble or bullies hurt me today when I walked in class I saw Rin snoring away so I decided to try something out of curiosity, I yelled at Rin with a booming voice, "OKUMURA! IN MY OFFICE NOW!" I said being an imitating voice of the strange clown due to me being an expert at imitating voices perfectly. He jumped out his seat "HUH?! WHAT THE HELL?!" he shouted making me laugh a little in my head, he turned his head and saw me, he noticed that he had been pranked and growled at me, just then Ryuji, Renzo, and Koneko walked in laughing due to them seeing my little prank, "hey guys."  I said calmly, "Hey/Hello/hiya~<3!" they exclaimed in unison, we sat down ready for the boring class thinking if Renzo Shima the whole time. 

Shima's pov:

I watched as y/n zoned out without getting caught, yet she was somehow she was listening but her mind was fixated on something, she's cute, I wanna ask her out but she gets asked out daily but she probably will say no if I ask her out- wait... what's that on her arm? "is that a scar?" I whispered to myself. oh no, I hope y/n isn't doing what I think she's doing. please just let it be my imagination, please. I thought of something else to think about, hoping that the scar I saw wasn't real and that it was my imagination. that's when I realized, 'I love y/n... I'm going to tell her today and I'm going to ask her out!' 

~time skip to cram school where the exorcists do their jobs brought to you by Renzo's  bubblegum pink hair~

y/n's pov: 

I got to Yukio-sensei's classroom, fidgeting from the nervousness of someone finding out about my scars and what I do to my body due to being captured and became a pet of a demon they would abuse me so bad giving me a serious depression and addiction to pain and cutting myself when I was finally set free from the demon and put back into the human world, I still cut myself, I like the pain it makes me feel alive but I'm depressed because I'm scared to tell anyone because I might end up in an asylum and because Renzo might not like me if he found out. "y/n! there you are! I need to ask you something!" Renzo says popping up, I get up and walked away slowly only to have my arm grabbed tightly/firmly/whatever. I hissed in pain and pulled my arm back faster than the speed of sound and shoved him away slightly, "y/n, what's wrong? please tell me, I want to help." he said in a concerned tone. I couldn't contain myself any more tears pricked my eyes like thorns, slowly sliding down my face then picking up the pace as if I was trying to cry a lake or river.  He rolled up both my sleeves and gasped at the sight of my arms being covered in fresh and old cuts and stitches, "WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF Y/N?!" he shouted at me as tears cascaded down his face. I just cried in response, he suddenly wrapped his arms around me surprising me, I hugged back then, he whispered something that had shocked me. "I love you y/n." He then pulled away slightly, leaning closer to my face until his soft lips touched mine, pressing gently against mine, making me melt into the kiss. we pulled away simultaneously, "I love you too Renzo." I whispered to him, he smiled at me, suddenly the entire class was clapping, including Yukio! "congratulations you too, now that we know y/n, we all will help you through this. 

two months later:

Renzo and y/n were dating and y/n was no longer depressed finally lost the habit of self-harm! YAY! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

well, I hope you like this story Baiiiii~!