Yukio x child angel reader

Alrighty let's do this, this was requested by my bestie SarahS39 so I'm going to try my best to do this, I'm on my phone typing this and it's currently 9:59 pm. In this the reader is five years old.

Yn's pov:
I looked around bored out of my mind at the people bustling on the streets. 'Man this is- wait who's that? Why does he look so stressed?' I thought interested. I followed this teen quietly and sneakily, he arrived at a(n) creepy looking dorm, I shivered a little, I followed him into the building. "Rin! Why are you not doing your homework?! I told you many times that if you don't do your homework you won't pass!" The person scolded the other one, I giggled. They froze, "what was that? Who's there?! Show yourself!" The one with glasses spoke. I shyly poked my head out for them to see. "Woah It's a kid, what are you doing here? Come here, we won't hurt you." I slowly walked to them, they noticed my wings and halo, "you're an angel, you're so Beautiful." "My name is Yn, what are your names?" I decided to say something. " My names Rin,  this is my younger twin bro Yukio" the boy named Rin said. I smiled shyly, I waddled my way to Yukio, since I'm not really used to walking because I usually fly. I touched his hand, tugging on it a little to signal that I want him to bend down to my level, "Yukio, why do you look so stressed?" I asked with a hint of worry and sadness. "What? I don't look stres-" Yukio got cut off by Rin. "Because he worries too much and is super stressed." I frowned cutely at Yukio, "Yukio follow me, Rin you can come if you like." Yukio's eyes widened some, "No I can't do th-" I tugged hard enough for him to almost trip. He sighed in defeat as he and Rin followed me to a place that I went when I need to relax, we sat down and talked a little bit, Rin fell asleep. "Yukio, I got markers." I whispered, he showed a face of confusion before smirking. We laughed as we ran away from Rin to a bakery, we got some pastries talking about what Rin's reaction is probably going to be when he wakes up goes to the dorm and looks in the mirror.  "I feel way better now, thank you Yn." Yukio said, smiling at me, I hugged him, holding onto him tightly, he picked me up and hugged me back holding onto me with love. The people in the bakery awww'ed and murmured things like 'so cute' and 'sweet' so on and so on. We decided to go to the dorm, but when we arrive the door was unlocked, we looked at each other then ran inside to find Rin with a beyond angry look. We chuckled nervously, "Why the hel- uh Heck did you guys do that for?!" He asked/yelled as I hid behind Yukio, like a shy child would when they're scared and run to hid behind their parents. "Rin you're scaring her." Yukio said calmly, sighing at his brothers dumb tactics "please stop Rin." I said quietly, giving him the irresistible puppy eyes. He grumbled his way out of the room, "Hey yn? Do you want to stay with us?" I nodded excitedly, "I wanna stay mainly with you Yukio!" I said happily, jumping with joy.  This was the best day ever.

~+ TWO MONTHS LATER+~
Yukio's pov:
I'm so glad Yn came into my life, she had made everyday more bearable, I love her like my own daughter she is special to me. I love you my little Yn