I like you, okay?!

Ryuji sugaro x gender neutral reader! This was a request I believe
Warnings: swearing shouting ryuji being a little bit of a bully because he doesn't know how to act. Other than that fluff! some shy reader. Match making Shima and secretly match making Yukio.
Let's begin!
A/n: first time writing a gender neutral reader be nice!
——/——/——-/——-/——-/——-/——/——/—-/
Ryuji was conflicted. He wasn't sure what happened. How he ended up kissing sweet little y/n. 
Let's rewind a little.

7:00 in morning before class
Y/n was running to the class running a little behind as usual 'shit shit shit!' Y/n thought to themselves as they ran across the halls, they skid into a stop once they reach the classroom bumping right into ryuji knocking them both down. "Oi! watch where you're fucking goin- again y/n?!" He raises a brow less angry once he recognises always late y/n. "Sorry Bon..." y/n says sheepishly. They look away blushing moving to get up but ryuji's grip on their waist stops them making y/n blush.  "Bon, could you let go?" They ask shyly.  Ryuji's face flushes a light pink immediately letting go with a "sorry" and let them get up before getting up himself. "Watch it next time L/n. Next time it could be someone not so nice clumsy Baka."  He warns. He thought he was being nice but the look on y/n's face says otherwise. "Yeah... I know."  They say looking down. 'Fuck. I think I did too much' he thinks to himself internally freaking out. "Bye Bon." He grabs their shoulder. "We have the same classes today." Oh. Right. Y/n sheepishly turns around to face him. "You forgot didn't you?"  Y/n nods.  'Ryuji remembers my whole schedule?! Wow.'  They go into class and take their usual seats.  The professor starts to speak his usual boring lecture. Ryuji does his best as usual but today it was rather difficult. Why? He found himself looking back at Y/n every now and then. This continued with every class. He realised what was going on. And by the second class? so did Shima. "Sugarooo ask them to sit at lunch with you! From what I heard, Y/n sits by themselves at lunch. They're usually alone. " Ryuji thinks about it. 'They must be pretty lonely by themselves.' He walks over to Y/n after class. "Hey. Sit with me and the gang at lunch."
Y/n looks up at him surprised. "Yeah sure! Okay."
As they go to the cafeteria. Renzo pulls koneko away from their usual spot. "What are you doing Shima?" Koneko asks confused. "Y/n and Bon are gonna sit together at lunch. We need to give them some alone time!" He says matter of factly. "Are you playing match maker again?" Koneko asks with a sweatdrop. "Maybe. But it's so obvious they like each other so let's find somewhere new!" And just like that, despite koneko's protests, the two were gone before ryuji and y/n got there. "Where's shima and koneko?" Asks Y/n. "Why those sneaky sons of bitches-" he cuts himself off trying to calm down. "Sorry Y/n. Shima probably fell asleep in the classroom again and koneko is trying to wake him up."  Y/n giggles at the thought of that happening.  A sound that was music to Ryuji's ears. He wanted to hear that again. No he Needed to hear that again.  They talk throughout lunch which leads to finding out a lot about each other.  Turns out ryuji started to dye his hair in middle school and Y/n didn't learn to walk until they were about to turn 3! (A/n: Just go with it please. Follow the dopamine with me) they continue to talk unaware of the chime that indicated lunch was over until they got yelled at by a teacher. They looked At each other and scrambled to their class. "Damn it Y/n you're making me turn into you!" Y/n laughs this time, making ryuji smile and chuckle himself. They reach their next class a few minutes late, bow speaking their apology to the teacher and sit at their desks. Ryuji was actually having fun. Something he hasn't felt in a while. He felt his heart warm up at the thought of being happy because of  Y/n. His eyes widen in realisation. 'I like y/n' he struggled to pay attention in class after his realisation during his last two classes. But Y/n wasn't any better. They realised their feelings during lunch.  And it amplified as they replayed lunch together in their head over and over in class.

CRAM SCHOOL
Yukio walks in. "L/n-san you're early this time. Might it be because of your day with Sugaro-kun?" He gives a knowing smile. Both Ryuji and Y/n's faces turn pink. Yukio takes note of this and makes a plan. "Alright class, Rin stop messing with shiemi and focus." Rin shouts something in protest as shiemi blushes. "As I was saying I have some worksheets for you to do, I was going to make you all do this individually but I decided it would be easiest to do with a partner so I'm going to assign partners now." The class listened to who they were assigned with curiously. Izumo was paired with shiemi, koneko was paired with shima, Rin was causing the usual antics so he's working alone. The last pair? Y/n and Ryuji. They look at each other and smile. Y/n was good at answering questions and Ryuji was good with backing up the answers. Perfect. But both of them had a feeling they would barely get any work done in cram school today.  They spent the rest of the class only getting a decent amount done before class was over before suggesting to go to the café to finish it up.  They talked and laughed the whole evening having felt so nice in each other's company. Finally sugaro goes for it. He grabs y/n's face gently and connects his lips with theirs. The kiss was innocent and passionate. sparks flowing through their bodies. Love was evident. When they pulled away y/n was in shock. "Th-that was my first kiss..." Y/n stuttered out. Ryuji nodded as if you say it was his too. "Y/n I realised that..." he takes a deep breath. "I love you." Y/n smiles at the realisation that he felt the same. "I love you too." 
——-/——-/——-/——/——/——/——-/——-/—/
FIN!
I'm back! And as you can see, my writing has gotten better! I have some more requests to upload before I take requests but once I finish I'll let you all request again! Thank you!
Peace out pandas!
-Leti