Sheimi x fem reader

Ok, here ya go! enjoy!! ohhh boy,  I know @Imagayclan is NOT  going to like this at all

Yn's Pov:

I'm the new girl, My name is y/n l/n and I come from (country) I also have a weird habit of (weird habit that you have). and I'm currently lost trying to find some way into cram school class, sadly... I had no luck. "d'ow!" I heard as I felt someone bump into me. "o-Oh my bad I didn't mean to bump into you Here let me help you!" I said as I rushed to hand her back her stuff. She smiled nervously as she gave a flustered look. "A-Arigatou! I-i'm Moriyama Sheimi! d-do you need help?" I smiled at her shyness, "I'm l/n y/n, nice to met you and yes, do you know how to get to Okumura sensei's class?" And There my friend was the start of a beautiful friendship.

time skip to halfway through the year due to my retarded brain not thinking straight: 

Sheimi's pov: we were dating but today was the day we'd tell everyone! I'm so scared! Yn noticed my whimpering and kissed my forehead "it's gonna be okay" she said in the calmest, carefree tone. after I got comfortable yn and I told everyone that we were together, everyone was shocked at first but then they started congratulating us! I have never been so happy! and we lived together without a worry or care in the world. 

FIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I hope you guys like this and enjoyed it because more are coming your way! BYE!