Ryuji x child! Reader x Rin

This is my first reader including a child! Oh boy this probably isn't going to be bad! *mutters* I hope

Your pov:
I was running and running from my parents who kept on chasing me and saying bad words when I see two people; one had brownish black hair with a blonde streak in his hair, and I saw a man with blue-ish purple hair so I screamed out to them. "Help me!" They turned around immediately to see me running to them with a scared look -after all I was six and my parents started hurting me at the age of four, I have scars all over my body and some on my left side of my face- I ran to them saying, "help me please they're hurting me look!" I pointed to a very gruesome yet fresh scar and a gash under it on my face as I cried, "HEY COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT YA LITTLE WHORE!" I heard my dad yell coming this way. "please, *sniffles* you gotta help me." Which I think was all it took because the one with the blue hair picked me up and ran towards a place that looked like an abandoned building. I eventually passed out.
Rin's pov:
I ran to the abandoned dorm building where me and four-eyes lived I entered running as I felt the child go limp making me run even faster. I arrived at my dorm and kicked the door open to see Yukio as I panted "Yukio! Please help! It's a child! She's been hurt badly! Please help her!" Yukio looked at the child in my arms and nodded as he got the first aid kit and grabbed the kid gently from my arms and started treating her. 'Please let her be ok! Speaking of being ok I wonder how Bon's doing?'
Ryuji's pov:
I glared at the parents of the poor child and cut in their way, grabbing the dad and mom by the collar of their shirts making them stop abruptly. "HEY! Dipshit! let me deal with my daughter!" He yelled at me with a glare as I threw the dad on the floor  and putting my foot on top of him to keep him in place. "Why are you hurting that child?" I ask the dad In my possibly scariest tone and glare, his eyes widened in fear as a dark aura surrounded me, he responded in fear. "B-because that damn girl I-is a cursed half-demon!" I looked at him like he was guilty for every crime that had ever happened, "Is that all or is there another reason?" I asked, waiting for a response as I held the parents in place. "Yes, she was a mis-mistake! None of us have demon blood so our child must never know the meaning of true happiness!" The mom gasped as she managed to choke it out. "Let me just say this, if I EVER see you guys again I will not hesitate to throw you guys in jail and as for your daughter I'll adopt her so you won't have to deal with her again, got that?" I said/asked as they gulped and nodded in fear, I dropped the mom with a thud and stomped on the father as I removed my foot from on top of him. "Now, LEAVE!" I shout as I turn around head to the abandoned dorm that Rin and Yukio live in. The parents long gone.
+~Time-skip and Your pov~+
I woke up to see three men two of them which I remember. I tried getting up only for the one with glasses stop me and made me lay down again. "Eh? Where am I- hey! I remember you two, you guys saved me thank you!" I said smiling a little bit, "but umm, where are my parents?" There long gone, and you're welcome, my name is Ryuji what's yours?" The one who had a blonde streak in hair said. I sighed in relief and replied, "my name is y/n, and umm if my parents are long gone then who will I live with?" The other one with no glasses said, "well you could live with us and my name's Rin By the way, and that's my twin brother Yukio, he's the one who treated your injuries." He pointed to the one with the glasses and I smiled at the three of them, "thank you Yukio." I hugged Yukio gently, he tensed a little in surprise but then relaxed and hugged back, "your welcome" I pulled away from Yukio and turned to Rin and Ryuji. "I would love to have you guys as parents, thank you guys so much!" They grabbed me and hugged each other with me in the middle feeling loved for once in my entire life 'I LOVE this feeling!' I thought happily.

Two years later~~~
"Rin-da! Bom-da and I want to play! Want to join?" Rin couldn't help but smile and join as y/n, Rin, and Ryuji played games all day until night crept its way into its place.
Y/n fell asleep in Rin's arms along with Rin in Bon's arms. "Let's put her to bed." Rin suggested as he got up Bon agreed and got up. "I'll carry her." Bon told Rin, making Rin hand y/n over to Bon. They carried her to her room as Ryuji placed her on the bed and Rin tucked her in and they went to their bed and went to sleep.
[[]]{{}}##%%^^**++==__\\||~~<<>>€€££¥¥•• its currently 7 in le f*cking morning I stayed up all night making this along with short naps to help so here you go. Btw I'm currently in Brazil/Brasil so the service on my phone is terrible but I sometimes write on my laptop so yeah SLOW UPDATES AHEAD!......,,¿¿¡¡''''''''