Mephisto x Depressed! Reader

TRIGGER WARNING!: if you are sensitive to the topic of self harm and depression OR suicidal thoughts I suggest that you don't read this one shot.

Mephi's pov:
I watched as yn trudged slowly to the classroom. The bags under her eyes obvious, her skin paler than white sheets her long/short/medium/ whatevs hair all in knots. Her clothes all wrinkled, her eyes droopy and bloodshot. Her grades slipping in every class. There's noticeably something wrong, yet her chapped lips were sealed.

Yn's pov:
I was tired, yet my eyes never able to close. I ached everywhere yet why's a mystery to others,  my silence suspenseful and uncomfortable like nails on a chalkboard.  The urge to bleed my self away stronger than before, I couldn't take it anymore, I ran.

Mephisto's pov:
I saw her run, noticing some seriously gruesome scarring all over her legs as she ran, I ran quietly behind her until her legs gave out. her socks down her arms showing her rows of scars her body giving out. I picked her up. "Einz zwei drei" *snap* in a matter of seconds we where at a hospital,  she was hooked up and she was ok. "Why? Why'd you save me?" She asked in a croaky voice, her eyes still droopy and bloodshot. "Because I love you" she smiled, the monitor giving a warning beep. "I... lo-ove... you... t-too" the final beep being long and dreadful.

4 years later...

Here lies yn ln,
xxxx-xxxx  died a dreadful death in front of a loved one, may her scarred body be remembered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Fin!
I'm sorry that this is depressing! But I'm trying very hard to do ALL your requests! Please message me all your requests please it makes it SO much easier pls! Thank you!