Rin x reader (requested)

This story was requested so you know who you are and enjoy 😊

Y/n's pov:
"OKUMURA!" The teacher shouts making the boy with blue-ish black hair jump out his chair and land right back in his seat. I giggled quietly at the sight, I sit next to Ryuji in which I have permission to call him Bon, who was currently scowling at Rin. I put my hand to Bon's shoulder as a calming reassuring motion so he wouldn't go beat the living heartbeat of Rin, "alright everyone class has ended." I walked over to Rin and flicked his nose before walking off with Ryuji.
+~Time-skip~+(to cram classes)
"Today you'll be partnering with each other ok?" Yukio said as Shura was taking attendance for Yukio which is unusual. "Here are the partner assignments:
Renzo +Ryuji Izumo+Sheimi Takara you'll work alone and Rin+Y/n" my eyes widened as we just stared at each other in awkwardness. 'Oh boy.' I thought, as he smiled at me and walked up to me. "Well lets go shall we?" Rin said holding his hand out for me to grab, I grabbed it slowly as he helped me out of my seat as we walked to the area that Yukio was leading us to which was the woods which had talismans all around us."Ok everyone, your goal is to find all the bottles and vials in your area ok? If you guys get hurt blow the whistle that we will be giving you then light the fire work in your bags in which you will put the vials and bottles in. Each vial will glow a neon green and the bottles neon blue and purple everybody is to participate got it?" We all nodded paying close attention to Yukio's rules.

Rin's pov:
I paid close attention to Yukio and rules and for once didn't fall asleep! Yay! As Yukio  finished explaining we go to our searching areas we have to find eight bottles and eight vials and in our area of the forest. Shura pulled me aside and warned me about flaming up out there and getting them in trouble again. I nodded and walked back to my searching area we got ready to search. "3. 2. 1. GO!" Yukio said as he shot a bullet into the air. We all started running in to the forest and searching. "Rin! Found one!" Y/n shouted at me with the vial in her hand I ran to her and put the vial in the bag we continued searching for vials and bottles.
+~Time-skip to where you guys found all eight bottles and vials~+
Still Rin's pov:
We were running to get back when all of a sudden a tree crashed onto Y/n making her go unconscious "Y/N!!"  I skidded to a stop and blew the whistle on my neck as tears started cascading down my face like a waterfall, I then lit the firework as I continued to cry, my flames forming some type of protective barrier around us. Yukio found us rather quickly as we got Y/n free, I picked her up and carried her bridal style to the campus still crying but not as much.
We arrived at the hospital with Ryuji behind me.
-2 weeks later-
I was still waiting for Y/n to wake up as I felt so guilty. Suddenly I felt a cold hand on mine, I looked to see Y/n awake! I jumped and hugged her tightly, kissing her as I hugged her she melted into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck her hands tangled in my hair. We pulled away from the kiss but not the hug "I love you Rin." I heard her whisper, "I love you too."

Sorry it took so long to update! I'm in Brasil 🇧🇷 and my wifi's not working to well! Anyways bye!