Renzo Shima x Reader Lemon

enjoy! reader-chan! WARNING GRAPHIC SEXUAL CONTENT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS STUFF SKIP IT!

y/n's pov:

I was reading (Fav Book) on my bed when Renzo walked into my room and grabbed the book from me. "Hey! I was reading that! give it back!" I said in a yelling tone at him, instead of giving it back he threw the book across the room and pinned me to the bed.

Renzo's pov:

I looked at the beauty known as (y/n) and kissed her... Why you ask? Because I love her and because I was horny. She melted into the kiss and I smiled when she did, I licked her bottom lip which she teasingly kept her mouth shut. I growled and slid my hand down to her ass squeezing it, making her squeak into the kiss I took the chance and slipped my tongue in as we fought for dominance but, to my surprise she won.

y/n's pov:

As we pulled apart panting, I smirked slightly straddling Renzo kissing roughly and passionately, He kissed back with the same amount of passion. I broke the kiss and started grinding against him, he groaned lightly. I stopped as he panted I slid off him roughly, getting on my knees as I look at him like an innocent puppy, his eyes were half-lidded as I unzipped his pants and pulled it off along with the boxers, his long member popping up like a jack-in-the-box. My eyes widened at the sight of it 'That things HUGE' I thought, 'ok, let's do this' I grabbed the huge thing and started pumping him, his eyes squeezing shut tightly, he bit his lip which made me frown a little so I pumped a little bit harder and licked the tip which made him gasp I smirked as took in a mouthful of Shima I felt Shima shiver a little. I started moving my head up and down he groaned as I did so which made me get wet down in my... lower-region. (A/n: HA! you thought I was going to say the actual word!)He slid and tangled his hand in my hair, 'he better not rip out my hair.' I kept bobbing my head a little harder he groaned louder and bucked his hips as he tugged at my locks I gagged a little as he got deeper into my mouth causing me to deepthroat him. Strings of groans, pants, and moans came out of his mouth as I continued to give him a blowjob. eventually, he came into my mouth, it was sweet so I swallowed it, I pulled away from his long member giggling at his flushed panting face. He flipped us over as he removed my shirt and jeans/shorts/skirt/whatever in one go, I blushed at least as dark as his hair. I blinked and his shirt was gone, I reached to trace his abs but he grabbed my hand and pushed it back making me twitch a little, I got up and slowly slid onto his member making me cringe a little but no tears I waited a little 'til I thought I was ready. I started to move and I felt... great! I felt hands on my hips move me up and down his length, going faster and faster, I was a hot mess my moans were Loud and just screaming out pleasure, we kept going 'til he hit a spot that me scream out in ecstasy, "OH MY GOD RENZO~!" He took note of that and kept hitting that spot over and over again, I was sent over the edge as I released over him which sent him over the edge making him release inside of me. I pulled off of him and collapsed on top of him, we passed out within a minute.
+~THE NEXT DAY (THE AFTERNOON)~+
I looked at the pregnancy test which said positive I wanted to cry because I didn't know if I wanted child and If Renzo would leave me, speak of the devil it's Renzo himself at the bathroom door "hey (Y/n) You ok in there?" I opened the door and grabbed him towards me kissing him with a passion-filled kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck, he kissed me back wrapping his arms around my waist, I pulled away from him as I gave him the pregnancy test to see as I say the two fateful words "I'm pregnant." His eyes widened as my eyes fill up with tears as they slid down on my face but what shocked me was when he said "I want to have this child as a part of our family." With that he got down on one knee and pulled out a box, "Will you Marry me (Y/n)?" I looked at him smiling "One word, YES!"
+~NINE MONTHS LATER+~
Y/n's pov:
I gave birth to twins boys/girls: (twin#1's name) and (twin#2's name)
Renzo has never been happier I feel the same way Ryuji and Rin had agreed to be The Godfather's of the two twins, now we live a happy life that will last forever