Green fluffy and... candy? Amaimon x male reader fluff

Alright enjoy!
Amaimon's pov: I watched as the (height) male groggily took slow strides towards the amusement park. "Where could he be? He didn't forget did he?" He frowned and sat down shivering at the winter breeze passes. I crept quietly towards the (h/c)-nette, "boo." He yelped like a puppy who's tail or paw has been stepped on. "Don't do that!" He scolded, I shrugged. "But you didn't notice me and I wanted to surprise you!"
Yn's pov:
"But you didn't notice me and I wanted to surprise you!" He pouted childishly, puffing his bottom lip and cheeks out. I sighed but chuckled nonetheless. "Awww, mai-kun you don't have to surprise me so stop pouting and give me a hug." I opened my arms to my fluff ball as he wrapped his arms around me nuzzling into my body. "Let's go shall we?" Amaimon  nodded slowly. I looked around watching the lights dance around with the many snow flakes slow dancing the night away to the song of the winter breeze. amai jumped about excitedly like a child having fun for the first time; I giggled at his elated actions. 

~SMALL TIME SKIP TO AFTER BUYING ALL THE CANDY AND SWEETS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME RUNNING FROM LA CHANCLA XD~

amaimon's pov: yn has showed me many things and has done many things for me I think i'm gonna do it... I will do it. "yn? will you do the honour of being with me forever and be my mate?" I let the ice guide my knee to the floor with me holding the ring I snagged from Gehenna when I was last there.  

"I-I... " 

FIN ________________________________________________________________________________ you decide if you do or not