Chapter 1

Sorry the book is late. You know work and all but here is it..

It's been 50 years since the battle for Erebor and 20 since I left Imladris. I haven't seen Legolas during those 20 years as well. By Durin, I miss him. Oh! Right, I am Luth, daughter of Thorin Oakenshield or as also known the Wolf princess.

At the moment I stood on one of the hills near Erebor having just finished a hunting trip.

"Finally home!" I whispered with a smile watching the gates of the mountain. I got my horn out, blowing it to announce my return before taking off in a sprint toward home.

"Welcome back, princess" the dwarf guarding the door greated.

"I am back!" I smiled at him walking in. Walking through the halls waving at Dwarves that I passed by in my way to Dain's throne room.  

"Luth Oakenshield!" An angry female voice shouted.

"Yes, aunt Dis" I turned with a smiled as the female dwarf angrily stomped toward me.

"What were you doing out there? I told you not to go out hunting" the woman scolded me. I love this woman so much but she is way too over protective of me that it is driving my wolf to madness much to the amusement of the Dwarves.

"You know that my wolf hates being kept inside for a long time. I had to go for a run and a quick hunt, Aunt Dis" I said wrapping my arms around her knowing it would calm her down and it worked.

"But I don't want to lose you like I did them" Dis whispered.

"I know. I am sorry" I said with a soft smile kissing her cheeks.

"Next time tell me before leaving" Dis said.

"I promise" I nodded with a smile

"Now go inform Dain of your return then come to the room" Dis ordered.

"Yes, ma'am" I nodded walking toward Dain entering the hall I saw Dain o  his throne, "Good evening, king under the mountain" I greeted with a smile.

"Good evening to you too, wolf princess" he greeted with a chuckle, "how was your hunting trip?" He asked.

"It was good" I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Luth, There is a meeting in Imladris and I wish for you to go there with Gimli and Gloin" he said.

"Of course, my king" I nodded.

"That's all. Go rest for now. You leave in a week" he said and I nodded.

A week later, Gimli, Gloin and I left Erebor to head to Emladris. We travelled for about two weeks until they finally reached it.

"Here again" I said with a smile.

"Yes, here again, princess" Gloin said making me turn toward him and smile.

"Welcome to Emladris, Gloin so of Groin, Gimli son of Gloin and Luth daughter of Thorin Oakenshield" Elrond greeted.

"Thank you, lord Elrond" we bowed.

"These maidens will lead you into chambers that you will be staying in" he said. The maidens lead us to two rooms next to each other. One is mine and the other is theirs.