Chapter 15

I sat on one of the benches in Gondor by the White tree lost in thoughts and memories. The war against Sauron was win for us and I am fine now. I got a little bit banged up from the hit on the head but I am all better now.

"May I sit by you?" Aragorn asked making me look up at him.

"You may." I answered with a smile.

"Why did you escape from your bed?" He asked.

"I got bored. Also, you went over board with all that over protectiveness.  You're way worse than how daddy, Fili and Kili were" I answered with a huff.

"Tell me about them" he said softly making me turn to him eyes wide.

"Daddy was tough and always liked people to follow rules and listen to whatever he says but with me he was soft, loving and tender. I remember there would be days he would be angry but as soon as I walked his demeanour changes into a loving one and would whisper to me gently. For me he was always a king even without Erebor. Fili was more like the caring elder brother. He taught me sword play and archery. I remember when one of the kids would be mean to me he would jump in and defend me. Kili was the annoying brother who would always tease me and make fun of me but when I was in real danger he would instantly protect me and get me out of trouble." I said fondly.

"They sound really amazing. I wish I met them." he said with a smile. I looked up at him for a while before hugging him hard.

"Don't leave me alone, please" I whispered against his chest and he hugged me back pulling me closer to him. 

He sat silently for a while before turning to look at her, "Luth , you fancy Legolas. Don't you?" He asked making me look up eyes wide in shock feeling heat traveling up to my face.

"It will never work out. He is an Elf while I am...well, me." I answered.

"He wishes to court you. He told me that he asked your father once but he denied him at first but then he got words from Bilbo that he did approve of it." Aragorn said.

"He did?" I asked in shock.

"Yes, and he asked me for permission. What do you say?" He asked.

"What did you say?" I asked looking at him expectantly.

"I told him he have approval from my side but he have to ask for yours himself" he answered.

"Then why did you ask me?" I asked with a frown.

"I want to know if I made the right choice." He answered.

"You made the right choice, Aragorn. No, my king." I said kneeling in front of him.

"I am not crowned yet" he chuckled.

"You have always been a king in my eyes, Aragorn. I will serve you. Till death." I said looking up meeting his eyes.

"Thank you, Lady Luth. Princess of Gondor." He said kissing my hand and I smiled at him.

"Come on. I hear Frodo." I said standing up and he followed with a smile.

We walked into the room to see Merry and Pippin hugging Frodo laughing and talking over each other. That was when Sam entered the room and Frodo smiled at him.

"You did well, Smamwise Gamgee" I whispered kissing the top of his head and he smiled.

Few days later, Aragorn's coronation was that day and I was fussing over nothing. I didn't know what to wear or do. I have never been in a situation like this before. Aragorn was going to announce me Gondor's first princess this day as well. A knock sounded making md groan and open it to see Eowyn looking at her with a smile.

"Eowyn, I need help" I whined.

"I am here for this" Eowyn chuckled walking in leading me to the night stand and got to work on my hair. Putting it in a beautiful braid then helped me into a beautiful white dress with blue embroidery around the neck and half of the upper arms.

(The dress Luth is wearing)

Another knock sounded and the door opened revealing Aragorn in his royal attire, "You look absolutely beautiful, Luth

Another knock sounded and the door opened revealing Aragorn in his royal attire, "You look absolutely beautiful, Luth." He said looking at me with a soft smile.

"You look like a king now" I teased with a soft giggle. This ease the tension in me. 

"There is something missing though." He said placing a blue silk cloak around my shoulders, "that's more like it. You will walk with me and Gandalf will take care of most of it." He said and I nodded.

We walked out him holding my hand in his as we walked gracefully toward Gandalf. Aragorn kneeled in front of the old wizards as I took to the side.

"Now come the days of the king" Gandalf said placing the grown on Aragorn's head, "May they be blessed." He whispered taking a step back.

Aragorn stood up then turned to his people who cheered, "I have another thing to say as well." He said extending a hand for me. I took it kneeling before him, "This is Luth daughter of Isildur, my cousin, and now the crown princess of Gondor." He announced placing a silver an gold tiara on my head.

I looked up at him with a smile as people cheered

I looked up at him with a smile as people cheered. He helped me up to stand next to him. "This day does not belong to one man, but to all. Let us together rebuild this world, that we may share in the days of peace." He said and they all clapped happily, "Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn' Ambar-metta!" He sang then walked down the path to meet Legolas.

"Hannon le!" He said but Legolas just smiled and nodded to one of the banners. Arwen was there holding it. They walked to each other before finally kissing and everyone clapped.

"It's a happy ending" I whispered.

"Speaking of that" Legolas said pressing his lips to mine kissing me making freeze for a while before cupping his face kissing him back.

"amrâlimê" I whispered hands still on both sides of his face.

"Melin le" he whispered back wrapping his arm around my waist bringing me closer as they looked at Aragorn and Arwen.

"My friends you bow to no one." Aragorn said bowing to the four Hobbits and everyone did. Those Hobbits are really brave.

Thorin's little wolf (book 2)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara