Chapter 3

Luth's outfit just imagine it's all black

**************************************

The company started their journy to Mordor with Gandalf in the lead. I walked next to Gimli chuckling at him as he huffed about walking so much and stupid Elves.

They reached a rocky clearing for rest and Sam started making food as Borromir trained Pippen and Merry. I settled on a nearby rock chuckling as the Hobbits took down Boromir shouting 'For the Shire' when Legolas noticed something weird in the sky.

"Crebain from Dunland" he shouted.

"Hide!" Aragorn shouted and instantly everyone sprang to action. Legolas pulled me to him and under the over growth. We watched as Crebain flew above them.

"... We must take the path of Caradhras" Gandalf said leading them to the mountains.

We made it through the snow when Frodo tripped and started rolling in the snow but Aragorn took hold of him helping him stand up. Frodo instantly started looking for the ring turning to where he fell he saw me picking it up from the ground and his eyes widened making me smile at him. I walked over to him getting down to his level and placed the ring around his neck.

"Be careful, Frodo. Watch where you are going so you don't get hurt, okay?" I asked softly.

"Okay" he nodded and I smiled at him.

"Let's go" Aragorn said walking to the company. We walked along side him. Well, more like Frodo followed and I kept behind him so I would catch him if he falls again.

The snow storm got stronger and everyone started feeling colder so we huddled closer to each other in groups. An avalanche started falling toward the group and I was about to fall off but Legolas pulled me closer shielding me from the falling snow. He helped us out of from under the snow and I was starting to feel cold.

"We must get off the mountain! Make for the Gap of Rohan and take the West road to my city!" Boromir shouted.

"The gap of Rohan takes us too close to Isengard" Aragon shouted back.

"If we cannot pass over a mountain. Let us go under it. Let us go through the mines of Moria." Gimli said.

"Yes, Balin is there" I nodded.

"Let the ring-beares decide." Gandalf said. "Frodo?" He asked.

"We will go through the mines." Frodo answered.

"So be it" Gandalf nodded leading them to Moria.