Six

"What the hell is he doing here?" I asked the other guys. I refused to look at him. He wasn't supposed to be here.

"Well hello to you too, (y/n)." Harry said.

I rolled my eyes and turned to Niall, "Why is he here?"

"I tried to get him to stay at the hotel, but Louis blabbed." Niall told me. There was only an empty seat next to Harry. I groaned as I sat down.

"Thanks Louis." I mumbled.

I sat in front of Liam who was absolutely beaming for some reason.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad to see (y/n)." Liam said.

I smiled, "I'm glad to see you too, Liam."

"What about me?" Louis asked.

"I was until you invited him." I narrowed my eyes at Louis.

"You talk about me like I'm not sitting right next to you." Harry mumbled.

I didn't respond to him. I almost got up and left. It was supposed to be a fun lunch with some friends. Instead, I was sitting next to Harry. Could things get any worse?

"So how has school been, (y/n)?" Liam asked me.

Great, small talk.

"It's been great so far." I replied.

"Have you been to any wild parties?" Niall laughed. I bet he expected me to say no.

"Actually, I've been to a few." I told him.

Louis gave me a look, "Really? You?"

"You're treading thin ice, mister." I warned him and he laughed.

"It's just a little shocking. I thought you would've had your head burried in a book this whole time." Louis said.

"I also joined a dance class. It's more hip hop and pop, but I really like it." I smiled.

I could tell I was surprising them.

"You joined a dance class?" Harry asked me.

I didn't look at him when I responded, "Yes."

"Are you performing any time soon? Can we go sit in?" Liam asked.

I shook my head, "I have an audition later today, but if I make it in, you guys can come see me dance at the Showcase."

"When is that?" Niall asked.

"In three weeks." I told them.

"We should still be here at the rate these lads are going." Niall muttered.

Part of me wanted to talk to Harry about the whole Zayn thing, but I stayed quiet. It was a group issue.

"How is the song writing going?" I asked them.

"It isn't." Harry replied.

"We are just having some creative differences." Louis said. I knew he was just covering up for Harry.

"Well what is the issue?" I asked. I wanted someone to say it was because Harry and Zayn were fighting.

"Harry and Zayn are fighting." Niall said.

There we go.

Harry looked over at Niall, "We shouldn't talk about that right now."

"Why shouldn't we? It's practically your fault." Niall said.

Damn.

"Excuse me? He shouldn't have been hanging out with her in the first place." Harry argued.

"You talk about me like I'm not sitting next to you." I told him just like he told me.

His jaw clenched. Harry seemed way angrier now then ever before.

"We all just need to sit down and talk about this like men. We have a lot at stake here. The record company is furious that we aren't along schedule. We should've been leaving soon. They told us we are going to stay here as long as it takes." Liam said to them.

I didn't know it was that bad.

"Yeah, you and Zayn need to stop being stupid." Niall told Harry.

Harry narrowed his eyes at him, "Me and you are going to have problems next if you don't stop talking."

Wowza.

I was getting fed up with Harry and his anger towards everyone.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I asked him.

Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"What?" Harry questioned.

"You seem to have a serious problem with everyone and it is so annoying!"

He chuckled, "I wonder how I got that way."

"Surely you don't mean me? I haven't done anything to you, Harry." I told him. How could he think that I had something to do with this. He broke up with me. Did he not remember that?

"Can we drop this?" He whispered as he looked down at his hands. I didn't know what was going on with him, but clearly he wasn't going to talk about it now.

"Well, it's been fun guys, but I have to go." I said as I got up and grabbed my bag. I didn't even get to order lunch. This was a complete trainwreck.

"You don't want to stay?" Liam asked me.

I shook my head, "I've had enough drama for today." I gave Niall, Liam, and Louis a hug before leaving the restaurant. I was getting a huge headache.

It was finally my turn. I wasn't as nervous as before. I just wanted to get all of this over with.

Naomi was holding the showcase auditions in a local high school auditiorium. She had a few of her fellow dancers in the seats in front of us. I noticed some of the people I was auditioning with had some friends sitting out in the auditorium seats. I would've invited Torrance for moral support, but she was out on a date.

"Hey, are you okay?" Cam asked me.

I nodded, "It's been a long day."

Cam and I were in the last group to audition. I was glad I was paired with him because it would be just like we were practicing. I was familiar dancing with him.

We watched from the side of the stage was different groups went. It seemed like it was taking forever, but then it was our turn.

"Okay, let's get the last group to go!" Naomi called out.

Cam squeezed my shoulder for luck as we took our places. Just as the music was about to start, I saw someone come in at the back of the auditorium. I couldn't see their face; it was too dark. Whoever it was sat in the last row of seats.

The music started and just like I did a million times, I danced along to it. I did exactly what I practiced and soon enough, the song was over.

We earned some claps from the others and I smiled. Cam gave me a hug before we got off stage. Naomi was going to tell us the next class who got into the showcase.

"You did amazing!" Cam told me as we grabbed our bags.

"So did you." I smiled at him. That's when I saw the guy in the back row. The lights from the stage weren't blinding me so I was able to see who it was.

Harry.

He had on a beanie that covered his curls. He gestured for me to go to him.

Cam turned to see who I was looking at, "Who is that?"

"No one. I have to go." I muttered before I walked away. I reached Harry and looked over my shoulder briefly to see if Cam followed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Harry.

"We need to talk."