Seventeen

Harry was right.

Louis was deffinatley the loudest. As soon as he and the other guys walked in, I heard him shout my name and he rushed to give me a hug.

I was a little caught off guard.

"We are so glad you are okay." The one that Harry told me was Liam said to me. He gave me a hug but was cautious about it.

I could tell he was the friendliest one. The blonde, Niall came next.

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"Well my leg is broken and I have a headache, but besides that, I feel like a million bucks." I smiled.

Niall laughed at me as the black haired guy came up to me.

Zayn.

He gave me a hug, but then he kissed the top of my head. I looked over at Harry and he looked angry.

What was going on?

"When will you be able to leave?" Zayn asked me as he came and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Um, I'll get to leave tomorrow. They just want to observe me overnight." I told him.

"Let's just hope the photographers clear up before you get to go." Liam said as he looked out of the window.

Photographers?

"What do you mean? Why would there be photographers outside?" I asked.

"It's easy to forget that she doesn't know." Louis chuckled.

"Will someone tell me what's going on?" I looked at them.

"We are sort of famous." Zayn answered.

"Exactly how famous are you guys?"

"Like, millions of fans all around the world, famous." Louis laughed.

"Wow." I mumbled.

The guys showed me some of their videos and I was blown away. I couldn't believe it. They were so talented.

"Wow." I mumbled again.

"Have anything else to say?" Harry smirked.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

He shrugged his shoulders, "I didn't want to overwhelm you."

The guys stayed for a little longer before visiting hours were over. My parents and Torrance were at my house that I had no idea was located.

I really wanted my memory back. I felt lost and like I was missing so much.

When the guys started to leave, harry surprised me by sitting in the chair next to me.

"You aren't going?" I questioned.

Harry shook his head, "No, I think I'll stay the night with you. If that's okay with you?"

I nodded, "I guess that's fine.

It was getting late and I laid down and turned off the lamp that was overhead. Harry watched my every move.

I faced him and he was using his arm as a pillow. He looked uncomfortable.

"Do you want to ask a nurse if they have a cot you can use or something? That doesn't look very comfortable." I chuckled.

"Nah, I don't want to be a bother." He told me.

I watched as he took off his shoes and shifted in his seat.

"Why were you upset earlier when Zayn hugged me? Did I used to date him or something?"

"No, he's had feelings for you in the past. I just don't really trust him with you to be honest." Harry confessed.

"I wished I could remember." I whispered.

He came up to the bed and rested his hand on my cheek, "Don't stress about it. Your memory will come back to you."

"What if it doesn't?" I worried that I would never remember anything.

"Then we would have to make new memories, (y/n)." Harry smiled.

I wished I could remember how I felt about him. I felt a little shiver run down my spine as he touched my cheek. Seeing the way he looked at me, I could tell that he had serious feelings for me.

What if I could never return them?

"The chair isn't as comfortable as I though." Harry chuckled.

"You could uh sleep up here with me. I mean, so you won't be uncomfortable and all." I blabbered. I didn't know why I was so nervous.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded. I didn't want to say anything else in fear of saying something stupid.

I pealed back the sheets and he lied in front of me. He was careful of my leg. The bed was small, but we both managed to fit. I felt his arm snake around my waist. He positioned himself under me.

I placed my head on his chest. I felt comfortable.

"You know, I was on the phone with you when you had the accident." He told me.

I lifted my head to look at him, "Really?"

He nodded, "I heard the crash and..... your screams."

I could tell that he was pained by the experience.

"That's something I won't ever forget," he continued, "I've never been so afraid in my life. I honestly don't know what I would've done if I lost you, (y/n)."

"You didn't lose me." I whispered.

"Part of me feels like I have. You don't remember. You can't remember when we first met, our first kiss, our first... time. I want you to so badly. I'm afraid that if you don't, you won't love me like you used to."

So he had the same fear I did.

"Help me then."

"What?" He asked me.

"Help me remember. Bring me back to where we met, where we first kissed, and.."

"Where we had our first time?" He laughed.

"No! I wasn't going to say that!" I laughed.

Well, maybe I was.

"You really think it'll work?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "It doesn't hurt to try."

Harry pulled me a little closer to him, "Tomorrow, we will start. I want you to remember all of the things I will never forget."