Twenty One

A few weeks have passed since my accident. My cast was off and I was so glad to not have to wear it anymore. I had to wear a brace for two weeks, but at least I didn't have to use crutches.

I haven't regained my memory yet, and I was more worried now than ever.

I stayed in London while Torrance headed back to New York. She promised that she would call everyday and she's kept her promise so far.

I spent a lot of time with my parents looking at old photo books. We spent time looking at old movies also.

No memories came back.

"I'm getting frustrated, Torrance." I confessed to her one night during our talks.

"It'll come back. It just takes a little time." Torrance told me.

"I saw a movie the other day called The Vow. That lady never got her memory back!" I freaked out.

"That's just a movie, (y/n)."

"It's based on a true story!"

She laughed at me, "You are going to be fine. I have to go. I have a class in a bit and then I'm going out with this guy in it."

"Text me later with all the details!" I told her.

"I promise."

We hung up and I grabbed my earphone from nearby. Harry told me that my favorite band (besides his of course) was The 1975.

I loved them.

Their songs were amazing.

I was halfway through a song when a knock on my balcony door.

It scared me.

I took off my earphones and padded over to the window.

I pulled back the curtain and Harry was there.

I opened the door and Harry walked in. Before I could even say anything, he pressed his lips against mine.

Since the accident, Harry and I had gotten closer. He spent so much time with me telling me about the past.

I saw pictures and videos of us.

I could tell that we loved each other.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I'm here to sneak you out." He smiled.

Harry walked to my closet and grabbed my converse.

"Sneak me out to where?" I questioned as I put my shoes on.

"To a place we went to before." He kissed my cheek before we left my room and climbed down from my balcony.

As soon as our feel hit the ground, we were running.

Harry parked his car about a block away from my house. He wouldn't tell me where we were going.

Twenty five minutes later we were at our destination.

"The London Eye?" I looked over at him.

"We came here the night after our first kiss." Harry smiled at me before we got out of the car.

Harry talked to a few people that worked there and within minutes we were on it.

The view was breathtaking.

It's like I could see everything.

I didn't realize that Harry was staring at me while I looked at the city in awe.

"It's so beautiful." I breathed out.

"Not as much as you are." He replied. He came behind me and placed his hands on my waist.

Then..... I remembered.

It's like I was having the air rushed back into my lungs after drowning.

I remembered the first time Harry and I came here. It was a bit awkward for some reason.

I couldn't remember why.

But, I remembered it was after some party. Harry held onto my hand as he pointed out all of what London had to offer.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" Harry asked me snapping me out of my memories.

"Yeah, great actually." I answered.

"I'm so glad to be here with you." Harry whispered into my ear.

"I am too." I smiled.

The next morning, I woke up next to Harry. He was still sleeping. He was smiling a little.

I felt my heart leap. I remembered something.

I was so worried about not being able to remember anything, that remembering that one moment in time made me so happy.

It was around six thirty. I didn't know why I was awake right now.

I shifted closer to Harry and placed my head into his chest.

I heard his heart beating.

Involuntarily, he placed his arm around my waist.

I thought he was still asleep, but I knew he was awake when he squeezed me a little.

"Morning, love." He mumbled sleepily.

"Good morning." I smiled.

I felt his lips kiss the top of my head.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me as he moved over so now he was hovering over me.

I nodded, "The best I have in a while."

"I'm glad." Harry smiled showing off his dimples.

He was adorable.

"What is on the agenda today?" I questioned as he placed kisses on my face.

"I have to head to the studio today. I would like for you to join me."

"I would love to."

Harry got out of bed and I sat up.

"I'm going to the bakery down the street to get us some breakfast. I'll be right back. Don't move." He smiled.

"I'll be waiting." I winked.

"That's sexy." He kissed me softly before he left.

I grabbed my phone that was on the nightstand nearby.

I had a voicemail from Torrance.

I listened to it and smiled as she told me about her date.

"You have no new voicemails and one saved voicemails."

I decided to listen to the saved voicemail.

It was Harry.