Eleven

I hated airports.

After everything, they still made me sad. Someone was always leaving. Everyone here was either leaving their loved ones or going to see them.

In my case, Harry was leaving me.

The other guys already told me their goodbyes. Harry saved his for last.

I looked up at him and he looked just as upset as I felt.

"This time will be better." Harry told me as he pushed some of my bangs out of my eyes.

"I know, I still worry a little though." I replied.

"I promise it'll be better." He kissed my forehead softly and I instantly felt calm.

"I love you, Harry." I told him.

He smiled, "I love you, (y/n)."

"Come on, Harry. It's time to go." Paul said to him.

Harry turned to him, "I'll be there in a minute."

He faced me again and cupped my cheeks with his hands.

"See you soon." He told me before he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. I would never get tired of this.

"I'll see you soon." I smiled when we broke apart. He kissed me once more quickly before he walked away.

I waited until I couldn't see him anymore.

As soon as he stepped away from me, I felt empty. I would miss him, but I knew I was going to see him soon.

Three whole months on tour with him sounded like paradise. I couldn't stop thinking about it. We would travel and be together.

Thankfully I had the showcase to keep my mind busy.

I left the airport and headed to my dorm. I didn't have practice today thankfully. I needed a little day off.

There were still photographers outside the airport. I don't know why they would want photos of me. They kept asking about me and Harry, but I ignored them all. I got into my car and drove away.

I already missed Harry.

He didn't even tell me if he would come visit before I was off for school.

I haven't even told my parents that I wanted to go with Harry on tour. I didn't know what to expect with them.

I needed to calm them and tell them. I haven't talked to them or Drake in a few days.

When I got to my dorm, Torrance was there studying.

"Hey, how are you?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "I'm fine. I miss him like crazy though."

"It'll be better when you are touring with him." She smiled.

"That's if my parents let me go. They barely let me come here." I joked.

Torrance chuckled, "From what you told me they sound sort of strict."

I nodded, "They've been like that my entire life."

"I'm sure if you tell them how much it would mean to you to go they'll understand." Torrance smiled. She was always so optimistic. That was one thing that I admired about her.

"Want to go out to dinner tonight?" I asked her as took my phone out of my purse. I didn't have any messages.

"Sure. I thought you would've been practicing for the showcase with Cam?"

I shook my head, "He and I haven't really been talking lately."

"Did you guys get in a fight?" She asked.

"It wasn't really a fight. When I told him that Harry and I got back together, he sort of freaked out on me." I answered.

She raised her eyebrows, "You think he is jealous?"

I scoffed, "Jealous? Of me and Harry?"

Torrance nodded, "It would make sense. I mean, when you and Harry broke up, he was the one you turned to besides me. Maybe he's jealous that Harry is back in your life."

It did make sense. I was to embarrassed to bring it up to him though. That would be awkward.

As I was getting ready to go out to dinner with Torrance a little while later, she came into my room.

"Looks like Harry is missing you too." She smiled as she handed me her phone.

Harry had tweeted a photo. It was of the view of the clouds from the plane.

The caption: "all I can do is miss her... xxx"

That night, I was laying in bed on my laptop when I got a skype request. It was him.

I accepted and turned my lamp on for better light.

The picture appeared and I saw Harry's face. My heart swelled.

"Babe?" He called out.

I waved, "How was your flight?"

He smiled a little, "It was fine. I slept most of the way. How are you?"

"I'm good. Torrance and I just got back a while ago. We ate dinner and then did a little shopping." I smiled.

"You girls and your shopping. I'll never understand." He joked.

"Of course you won't." I laughed.

"Did you have practice today?"

I shook my head, "no, but I will tomorrow after class."

"I'm sorry I won't be able to make the showcase." He apologized.

"It's fine." I was a little upset that he wasn't going to be there, but I understood his job.

"You'll knock them dead." Harry winked. I wished I could be there with him. To feel his arms around mine. To have his lips pressed against my lips. I hated how we were thousands of miles away from each other. I couldn't let him see me upset. He would feel guilty and try to come back.

I knew that I would have to get to the bottom with what was going on with Cam. I hoped that he wasn't jealous. I couldn't handle that right now. I just wished I knew what was going on in his head.