£ 1 £

PS: My portrait for Eunhee is the picture. You all can imagine how Eunhee is or you can be her. Enjoy~ listen to the music while reading.

Eunhee

My name is Jeon Eunhee, a 18 year old who came from State to Korea to study as this is a very new place for me. This is my hometown where I never even visit since I was born.

I'm breathing the air here as I just arrived about 30 minutes ago.

"Eunhee-ah! Over here!"

I turned my head and smile widely. I waved at the person.

"Hey mom!" I waved back and she hugged me tightly. "Oofftt! Mom I can't breathe." I tapped her shoulder. She then released the hug and laughed. "Sorry, I just miss you so much!"

"Don't forget about me Sera. I'm right here." a middle age guy came to us. I bowed at him. "Of course you are our favourite one." I said to him. He smiled widely and kissed my forehead. "Welcome to Korea."

"Ugh, please don't say that. I need my beauty sleep after this." I fake sobbed. He patted my head lightly. "Our house is ready to welcome you."

The guy is my mom's husband. My father and my mother divorced when I was at the age of 7 year old. So now my mother lives with her new husband and he has a child that a year older than me. While my father has 2 children there as well but he always go outstation which I even rarely meet him. I usually will stay over at my aunt's house. Ever since then I'm being independent myself.

We came with a limousine car own by Changsu's family, a wealthy one as I remembered mother told me their are top 3 the most richest. But Changsu keep it low profile as he doesn't really interested inherit any of it. I like him more than my father. Although I'm not related to his blood, but he treat me like his own daughter.

"Welcome home Master Yoon." a guy greeted us and bowed 90 degree. I assumed that is the butler here.

"Don't be so formal George. You have been served here for long time. Plus we are the same age buddy." Changsu said and greeted him like a friend. George just smile softly. "Father will be proud of you Changsu."

Both of them chuckled and George looked at my way. "At least let me help with your daughter's luggages to upstairs."

"Uhuh! I won't say no about that if you insist. Come on Sera, we have some other business at my company and I need your help." he said and patted my mother's head softly. He turned to my direction. " George will guide you your room and oh I think Jaehyun is upstair. You can handle yourself here right?"

"Yeah Eunhee-ah. Sorry for the rushed. Changsu is been busy with his company this and that. So i got dragged too." mother said and hugged me tightly.

"I'll be fine and suits myself here. I feel home already." I smiled to both of them. "Please don't forget your meals."

After Changsu and mother went out, George assist me to my room. "This is your room. Beside is young master Jaehyun's. He probably sleeping since he came back very late." he showed the way of my room and has a name on it.

Eun

"So for short I call him Jae?" I asked while looked at the room beside mine. George just smile and nodded. "I will let you know once he's awake so both of you meeting officially. Have a good rest miss-"