£ 2 £

Eunhee

It's my first day of going to school. Jaehyun offering me to send to the school without even using the limousine.

"Please don't forget to eat your meals on time.." Changsu keep on blabbering. I just smile and nodded of what he is trying to say. Mother just shook her head. "Changsu, you're worried about her more than me."

He stopped talking and chuckled. "Sorry, got excited there. Jae, take care of her okay?" he patted Jaehyun's back. Jaehyun just smiled and assured Changsu not to be worried much. "You pouring her love too much. Way more than your own son here."

"Before you even lecturing me, hop hop now. Time is ticking and I don't want to let Eun to be late for her first day of school." he dragged both of us out.

Jaehyun send me with his black Audi-R8. Tell me, when we came in, everyone looks so expensive. I'm impressed that alot of wealthy students here. Of course, I am nervous because I'm just a simple girl here. But mother doll me up beautifully with the uniform. Some accessories here and there as we are allow to do that. She tie my hair into high ponytail with a little bit curly bottom.

"Well, I can only drop you off until here. Ask the security over there for directions."

I nodded and took my breathe deeply. "I'm going to miss you Jae." I said before I bid him goodbye. "Hey, you can call me when you need someone. I'll be there." he patted my head lightly. If this guy is not my brother, I would already date him. I smiled widely and bro shake him. "You stay here and I'll grab my luggage."

—————————————————

After asking the security for directions. It's at first floor so I dragged myself with my luggage up to one floor. I came to a room and I can see all of the transfer students are already here. Some still with their parents as I assume that.

Awkward

Then not that long someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned my head and-

Oh

My

Gucci

I almost gasped but I managed to close my mouth quickly.

"Miss- you blocking the way." he said to me. I totally didn't realise that. "I'm so sor-"

"Kya!! That's Byun Baekhyun!!"

"Oppa!! Over here! Notice me!"

There's goes on people aka girls shouting here and there. I heard one of them even said some disgusting words like what's up him with the ugly girl and all. Bla bla.

The guy infront of me aka Byun Baekhyun gestured them to low down their voice. Is he even famous here?

I mean looked at that flawless skin. I shook my head. Snap out of it Eunhee! I slapped my own head. He raised one of his eyebrows and smiled. "Don't let yourself to be hurt young lady." he said to me before vanised out from my sight. I feel a little dumbfounded but at the same time I feel some butterflies.