£ 9 £

Eunhee

Assignment got loaded as the exam are coming for the middle of the year.

I've been here for almost seven months, nothing much happened after the incident that I've seen the last two months.

I've never see Baekhyun at the garden that much after the bloody day happened. Even the other of the members are not often be seen.

Today, I've decided to gather all information for my studies at the library. Hana was nowhere to be seen as she said she'll out from the school few days because she need to go back to her hometown. Having some family things.

So I'm here alone.

Either with Joohyun or the boys will sometimes having lunch with me.

I came to the library with full of books on my hand and decided to sit at the corner.

"So where should I start?" I murmured myself.

I regrets taking all these thick books. I'm confused to start.

"Need a help?"

I looked beside me.

Holyshit.

"Uhm....."

He looked at me and smile.

"Well, that's a lot of book you need to read. It's better to search on the internet for the assignment rather putting your brain in hell with these reading."

I blinked at him for a few times. He's been sitting beside me with few chairs away. So he came closer to me and sit by my side.

"This is what it call social media honey. See, you can find lots of information. This is the fastest way to do."

He showed me his tab and I just froze there.

"So you're in major of Biology?" He asked me.

"Well, you can say like that." I said.

"Finally you say something."

I looked away from him and pick one of the books that infront of me. I know I looked stupid infront of him.

He's is freaking one of the members that I wanted to avoid.

"Eunhee-sshi."

"Ne?" I flinched a little.

"Let me introduce myself properly. I'm Kim Jongdae aka Chen."

"Ah, known as the bookworm in the group."

"You can say that since lots of people will see me with books."

"By the way, I'm your senior in your major

"By the way, I'm your senior in your major. If you need anything help, don't hesitate to ask me. I'll be here most of the time."

I gulped at my own saliva. How am I suppose to ask you if you're one of them?

Few hours spending here with the help of Chen. He doesn't really bother me, it just that I couldn't focus because of his presence. I closed the book and looked at him.

"Thank you but I think I can do my own here." I bowed to him before I stood up. I was about to walk away from him when he said something.

"Sometimes, you need to show your soft side."

I turned to him and he just smile widely there.

"Maybe because I'm scared to be with all of you. Especially when the group call EXO."

He smile turned into thin.

"We have our reason to do this. I hope you can understand as you're friend with our prin- I mean Hana."

I smile at him.

"Which is why I need to avoid all of you."

...........................

"So much trouble. I can't even pass this one question." Taehyung said. Joohyun just rolled her eyes. "Are you that dumb? I've been teaching you the same question for hours."

"Oh come on. I wasn't focus on what you've said because of your beauty."

"Am I thinking what I think? These two kids are so close." Jungkook said as he eyed on Taehyung and Irene.

"Yeah, you guys were like so close ever since both of you in the same class." Seulgi said.

"Bro, you both are dating aren't you?" Jimin boomed the question.

Both of them looked at each other. Taehyung just smile widely. Joohyun puffed out her breathe.

"If I date this idiot. Then I'm stupid."

"But love is blind Jagiya."

"Awwh, so sweet." Seulgi said and pretend to cry. She's been hang out with us alot these days too.

I chuckled at them.

Now, I'm hang out with them at the cafeteria.

"Shit, 12 o'clock." Jimin said and turned his head away like trying to hide. He's kind a like facing me now. I turned my head and took a pick.

EXO

"Grr, I suddenly feel cold here." Jungkook whispered.

All of us just keep in silent as they passed to our place.

"Oh? It's Eunhee."

That voice though.

"Ignore them. Ignore them...." I mumbled.

Then someone tapped on my shoulder. I flinched a little and turned my head.

Those smile like an angel.

Those stare that I've been waiting for it.

"Told you that she's here and you're welcome." Chen said and tapped on his shoulder.

I blinked my eyes and his hand is still on my shoulder.

"Long time no see Eunhee-sshi."

———————————-